If you have a HEAD for formulating solid KPI-driven sales systems and a HEART for seeing people grow professionally, let’s talk!
We’re a leadership coach-training organization with a 20-year track record of offering leadership and career coach training certification programs. Our customers are:
* Human resources/organizational development professionals within various industries (financial services, technology, advertising, manufacturing, healthcare),
* Career management offices within university business schools, and
* Independent entrepreneurs offering coaching-consulting services.
We’re looking to scale our sales processes and interactions and need someone to:
* Take our CRM system (Keap/InfusionSoft) and leverage it for prospect-pipeline-business growth.
* Serve as first-point-of-contact for inquiries from human resources/OD and other professionals interested in learning more about our coach-training programs, and develop relationships with people who would be a great fit for our training programs.
* Help develop KPIs to cause sales to thrive and identify metrics to measure growth.
* Coordinate with our marketing agency to help focus our email/social media marketing.
* Enter information from conversations into CRM, keep accurate tags, follow-up systematically.
* Reach out and stay connected with people who aren’t ready to enroll just yet.
* Develop new relationships within our industry niches.
* Position Virtual: All communication via E-mail, Zoom, and Phone Calls
* Flexible Hours
We are on this planet with a mission to "Change Minds, For Good"! For 20 years, we have trained leadership and career coaches and spent the better part of our last 10 years gobbling up the latest research on neuroscience. Translating neuroscience findings into brain-friendly coaching techniques is our passion. We’ve trained coaches on six continents: HR/OD professionals, MBA/university career coaches, coach solopreneurs, and more.
Qualifications1) Prior experience in a sales role, expert at relationship-building and leveraging sales/CRM software. 2) An interest in the field of leadership development, professional coaching, human potential, and/or learning and development. 3) Responsive, flexible thinker, collaborative working style, extremely attentive to detail, ability to see the big picture and also execute with detailed accuracy. 4) Completely fluent in English for professional emails/communications. Helpful, but not required: 1) Familiarity with AirTable, ClickUp, Keap/InfusionSoft, Google Workspace, Zapier, Excel.