HireMyMom’s Concierge service was created for busy entrepreneurs and small business owners, like you, who need to hire help but don’t have the time or desire to go through the time-consuming process.
With our full service Concierge service, our HR Specialists will do it all for you start to finish and present you with the top candidate(s).
The Concierge service includes:
- Consultation to learn about the position,
- Writing or enhancing a professional, descriptive and thorough job post,
- Posting the job on our website (once approved by client),
- Reviewing all applicant resumes and cover letters submitted,
- Preparing interview questions specific to the job,
- Scheduling interviews – Reach out to selected candidates, coordinate interview scheduling,
- Conducting interviews, record interview notes, save interview recordings for those who give consent to record,
- Selecting top candidate(s) and send to client including candidate summaries and video interviews,
- Wrap-up – Send courtesy email to candidates not selected.
We have two levels of service for our Concierge service depending on the type of role you are seeking to fill.
Concierge Level I projects include the following roles:
- Support Services
- Accounting / Bookkeeping
- Customer Service
- Project Coordinator
Concierge Level II are for the following roles:
- Executive level
- Media / Marketing
- Web design / development
Questions? Contact us.
Here’s what others have said about our Concierge service: