HireMyMom’s Concierge service was created for busy entrepreneurs and small business owners, like you, who need to hire help but don’t have the time or desire to go through the time-consuming process.
With our full service Concierge service, our HR Specialists will do it all for you start to finish and present you with the top candidate(s).
The Concierge service includes:
- Consultation to learn about the position,
- Writing or enhancing a professional, descriptive and thorough job post,
- Posting the job on our website (once approved by client),
- Reviewing all applicant resumes and cover letters submitted,
- Preparing interview questions specific to the job,
- Scheduling interviews – Reach out to selected candidates, coordinate interview scheduling,
- Conducting interviews, record interview notes, save interview recordings for those who give consent to record,
- Selecting top candidate(s) and send to client including candidate summaries and video interviews,
- Wrap-up – Send courtesy email to candidates not selected.
The cost for this service is $499 and includes the job posting fee.
Questions? Contact us.
Here’s what others have said about our Concierge service:
“I was familiar with the HireMyMom website but my hiring “know how” was limited so when I saw that they’d launched their Concierge service, I jumped at the opportunity to try it. Lesley was exceptional in helping me understand what I was buying and what to expect, and ultimately they exceeded my expectations. Katie, my HR Specialist, was responsive, timely, and offered advice regarding pay range, and other things to consider. She had 3 strong candidates for me, with video interviews. She offered her top recommendation of candidates and she was spot on. I hired the first candidate and she’s been with us now for six months. She’s terrific, loyal, hard-working, and eager to grow. I look forward to the next time I need to use this service. It was well worth the investment to have HireMyMom take care of the initial vetting for me and only present me the top 3 picks.” Lilly Ferrick
“We have an ongoing need for project-based support, and HireMyMom has proven to be a great resource for us over the years. We have been strapped for time so we decided to try their Concierge Service, which was a huge help. This service has saved us a lot of time, plus seeing the video interview gave us insights that you can’t get from a resume or just a phone call. We’ll definitely use this service in the future.” Laurie Peterson, Signature Marketing Services