HireMyMom’s Concierge service was created for busy entrepreneurs and small business owners, like you, who need to hire help but don’t have the time or desire to go through the time-consuming process.
With our full service Concierge service, our HR Specialists will do it all for you start to finish and present you with the top candidate(s).
The Concierge service includes:
- Consultation to learn about the position,
- Writing or enhancing a professional, descriptive and thorough job post,
- Posting the job on our website (once approved by client),
- Reviewing all applicant resumes and cover letters submitted,
- Preparing interview questions specific to the job,
- Scheduling interviews – Reach out to selected candidates, coordinate interview scheduling,
- Conducting interviews, record interview notes, save interview recordings for those who give consent to record,
- Selecting top candidate(s) and send to client including candidate summaries and video interviews,
- Wrap-up – Send courtesy email to candidates not selected.
All positions must be remote. For hybrid positions, please contact us to ensure a good fit.
We have two levels of service for our Concierge service depending on the type of role you are seeking to fill.
Concierge Level I projects include the following roles:
- Support Services
- Accounting / Bookkeeping
- Customer Service
- Project Coordinator
Concierge Level II are for the following roles:
- Executive level
- Media / Marketing
- Web design / development
Questions? Contact us.
Here’s what others have said about our Concierge service:
“(HireMyMom’s HR Specialist) Tesia took the time to understand our company and the role, so she was able to give decent context to candidates. She weeded out many through the resume review and initial screening interviews and presented a few more qualified candidates to us for consideration. The shared site where resumes and videos are housed was very useful and an unexpectedly positive feature. In the video interviews that Tesia conducted, she was able to pull out of the candidates interesting tidbits of information and also give us a peek into their character, what is driving them now and what is important to them. Tesia offered to include specific questions from us, but we did not need to take her up on that kind offer at this time. Once we landed on a candidate that we liked and wanted to speak with directly, Tesia facilitated that connection, and the rest was up to us. We ended up hiring (a great candidate) who is well qualified and already doing a nice job for us. Our company is pleased with the result that Hire My Mom and Tesia provided. We will use you again, happily so, but we would like to work with Tesia again. She understands me, our company and has a decent feel for what a strong candidate looks like to fill this role in the future. You have a nice business! My compliments as it can be a heavy lift to get to where you are today.” Scott, CCO of a tech company