I’m sharing a pretty in-depth job description below but let me sum it up here… I’m looking for a passionate social media expert who can help me take my clients to the next level with their social media presence – ultimately leading to sales and growth for their companies.
I absolutely love what I do as a branding expert and enjoy working with my team virtually to over deliver for entrepreneurs and start-ups dedicated to making a difference in our communities.
Shoot me an email if this sounds like a good fit for you.
PS Let me know if you have experience with all natural frozen food products.
Social Media Manager Job Description
We are looking for a Social Media Manager to administer social media marketing and advertising for clients. Administration includes but is not limited to:
· Deliberate planning, strategy and goal setting
· Development of brand awareness and online reputation
· Content management (including website)
· SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
· Cultivation of leads and sales
· Email marketing
· Reputation management
Must be a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as she/he engages with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning fans into customers and customers into advocates.
Content management duties include:
· Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content (for all channels and ads)
· Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content (ie: employee training, recognition and rewards for participation in the company’s marketing and online review building).
· Create a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising.
· Leverage the right tools to manage content.
· Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
· Integrate all channels of marketing (social media, SEO, content marketing, email, print and digital marketing)
· Run and Manage all social advertising campaigns.
Responsibilities of the Social Media Manager
Develop and implement a social media marketing plan including the following components:
1. Brand Development
2. Identify Target Customers
3. Set Clear Objectives
4. Visual Design and Web Development Strategy
5. Solid Content Strategy
6. Promotion Strategy
7. Engagement Strategy
8. Conversion Strategy
9. Measure & Analyze to Establish ROI
Essential Duties of the Social Media Manager
· Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
· Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
· Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, written and audio/podcast).
· Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
· Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
· Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
· Oversee design (ie: Social media graphics for covers, profile pics, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, etc.).
· Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns, being sure to integrate with company’s overall marketing campaign plan and channels.
· Create and manage an online review funnel for building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review timely and with care.
· Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
· Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
· Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
· Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
· Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
· Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
· Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective.
· Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
· Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
· Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.