This is a remote position that can be based anywhere in the United States, preferably in Eastern Standard Time.
As a contracted Junior Marketing Analyst, you’ll have the opportunity to build your digital marketing skills and become a rockstar marketer. You will help scale our rapidly growing marketing agency (over 23,000% growth in the past 9 months) AND work with various types of aesthetic practices and plastic surgeons.
Our campaigns drive new patients to new and established practices by tapping into the growing desire for Botox, Fillers, PDO Thread Lifts, PRP and other medical procedures designed to give women a more youthful and vibrant appearance
You’ll also have the opportunity to help work on and build campaigns that have been changing the industry for aesthetics practices across the nation.
The Junior Marketing Analyst position requires an individual to work well within a team and be prepared for a fast-paced and detail-oriented environment. This individual is expected to show resourcefulness, exhibit accountability, work independently and demonstrate initiative. As a digital marketing analyst, you will own the day-to-day logistics in the planning, reporting, implementing and maintaining of digital media campaigns.
For the right candidate with an ‘A-Player’ attitude, this is a great opportunity for a recent college grad or a professional looking to learn all the skills they need to become a digital marketing marvel!
- Work alongside the marketing team to provide digital insight for objectives and strategies applied to overall client media plans
- Plan digital media campaign strategy in tandem with Digital Marketing Director
- Research, plan, execute and manage performance reporting and analysis/optimization efforts for digital media campaigns that include Facebook advertising, Google AdWords and Google Display Network
- Build digital media campaigns ensuring tags, pixels, placements, and campaigns align internally and externally with agency clients
- Assist team with support-level work they perform and also help with overall growth and development of client campaign success
- Present recommendations, POVs, and select analyses to the team as well as performance reporting delivered and presented to the clients on a regular basis, often monthly
- Use digital media tools and resources as needed to research and plan client campaigns, including competitive analysis site traffic data resources and user demographics
- Create compelling ad copy for both Facebook campaigns and Google AdWords campaigns
Applications will ONLY be accepted through this link: https://tier3media.typeform.com/to/rO4ZM7
We Put The Power of The Worlds Biggest Brands Into Aesthetics Practices.
It’s true, we came from the “Big Advertising” world. We’ve powered brands like Honda, Taylor Swift, Mars, ADP, Paychex and more.
We’ve crammed all of our knowledge and passion for rapid and sustainable results into a proven system to help new and established aesthetic practices grow… Faster than they ever thought possible.