Solo entrepreneur/Radio Host seeks versatile assistant for help with the day to day tasks, posting show announcements to social media, providing customer support, making product recommendations/sales, lining up speaking guests, minor website updates, office management, training staff members as we grow. Your duties will include whatever needs to happen to make the business run smoothly and grow. You will wear many hats and have the opportunity to do a wide variety of tasks. You will be a foundational member of the team. I’m looking for someone who can stick around long term and grow with the business.
Software and services that are being used include: Freshdesk, Slack, Asana, WordPress (Divi/Thrive/Elements), Clickfunnels, Active Campaign, MailChimp, Autopilot, Ontraport, Facebook, Instagram, Pintrist, Linkedin, Hootsuite, MS word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe Acrobat
Must be detail oriented, honest, reliable, trustworthy. Good communication skills. Must be self-motivated and work well independently.
If you have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, writing, English, or similar field, that would be ideal.
To be seriously considered for this position, you’ll need to demonstrate:
- Knowledge and experience with social media platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram. How to increase following, boost engagement and make the environment come alive.
- A thorough understanding of content marketing and the basic process of automated campaigns and launches.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Comfort with making modifications in wordpress.
To apply for this position, please include the following:
- Send a cover letter and share what skills make you the BEST fit for this job.
- Attach resume and LinkedIn profile address with description of relevant work experience
- Examples of your best social media marketing projects.
- A sample letter no more than two paragraphs long inviting Dr. Dan Siegel (author of Brainstorm) to speak on my radio show.
Position starts immediately. Hours will be between 2-5 per week with more hours possible. Compensation is between $12 and $15 depending on skills, qualifications, and experience. I prefer someone who is comfortable with technology (building websites, etc) and who can wear a variety of hats. Applications reviewed on a first-come, first-considered basis.
The HPV Education Project is dedicated to raising awareness about the virus and helping parents have difficult conversations with their kids around sex, relationships and staying safe. When we talk about taboo topics we reduce the stigma and shame that surrounds them. Holistic Sex Ed Radio provides a platform to reach a wider audience to further these conversations on a larger scale. We have the power to change the world by what we teach our kids. www.holisticsexedradio.live