If you’ve got passion and a desire to have a job that leverages your unique talents and skills, you might be just the person we’re looking for. We are an online education, marketing and coaching company aiming to help independent jewelry brands launch, grow and scale their businesses. We’ve got a ton of exciting new projects in the works this year…so many that we need a hand to get them all done.
A few questions…
- Are you a people person who LOVES making connections with customers and team members?
- Do you love social media and being part of a community?
- Are you excited to be in a support role for a quickly growing online company?
- Are you highly organized and LOVE following projects through to completion?
- Do you have excellent time management skills and feel fulfilled checking tasks and projects off your list?
- Are you quick to anticipate a person’s requirements and implement quickly?
- Is your motto to “always be learning” and you enjoy a fast-paced work environment?
- Do you thrive to serve with a smile and an upbeat attitude?
- Do you LOVE making customers happy?
- Do you have a passion for sales and speaking with customers?
We are looking for someone to work 15-20 hours per week in a 100% virtual position. These hours would need to be worked within normal working hours of 8am – 5pm EST. During launches and promotions, we may need up to 25 hours per week, but that will be determined on a case by case basis.
This position involves working some evenings and weekends, and sometimes responding to team members outside of work hours. Also, because our business uses an online launching business model, a few times per year there will be the need to work additional hours on evenings and weekends preparing for program launches.
We don’t need you to be a sales or internet marketing expert yourself. But we do need you to have a good understanding of how online marketing works, including Facebook Pages & Groups, Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest, Launch Funnels, Intercom, Infusionsoft, etc. (If any of those phrases are brand new to you, this likely is not the perfect position for you.)
TO BE STRAIGHTFORWARD: THIS POSITION HOLDS HIGH EXPECTATIONS.
BUT IF YOU’RE THE PERSON WE’RE LOOKING FOR, YOU’RE THE TYPE WHO GETS MOTIVATED BY GOING ABOVE AND BEYOND AND CONVERTING CONVERSATIONS INTO SALES.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Thinking this job is tailor-made for you? Read on to learn more. We need someone who:
- Engages with Customers and Potential Customers on Facebook & Instagram
- Posts Engaging Posts in our Facebook Groups
- Creates and Sends out Contracts
- Oversees Student Onboarding Process
- Supports our Customer Service Specialist with Emails that Come Into Intercom
- Responds to all Facebook Messages that Come into Intercom
- Responds to all Twitter DMs that Come into Intercom
- Checks Instagram DM’s 3x a Day Monday through Friday
- Helps with Any Webinars via Support email, DM’s, Website
- Handles Any Special Projects that are Related to Customer Support & Sales
- Meets with Business Manager Each Week to Go Over Weekly Tasks
- Supports F&TA Community Through Phone Call or Zoom to Retain in Courses and Programs
- Supports F&TA Community within Facebook Groups when Needed and Tagged
- Supports Team F&TA as Requests are Submitted
- Learns our Sales Triage Method
- Triages Course & Program Leads to Our Sales Person
- Participates in Weekly Team Meetings
- Works Closely with the Business Manager, Customer Service Specialist and Sales Team
- Checks Main F&TA Facebook Page for Any New Visitor Posts
- Oversees and Fill in as Needed of Accepting/Declining of Member Requests Into Facebook Groups
Here’s who this position is NOT for:
- People who have a lot going on already and don’t have the time and focus to really dive in and commit to getting the work done.
- Those who aren’t willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
- Those who prefer not to be front-facing in the business.
However, this position is for a person who:
- Is resourceful and solutions oriented.
- Can handle stress and tight deadlines.
- Works very well with other people and can build rapport quickly with our community, team members and vendors.
- Has great attention to detail and brand quality.
- Is not locked into just working 9-5 but embraces a “until it gets done” attitude.
- Is a high-functioning communicator.
- Dependably demonstrates a relentless obsession with values alignment, focus, organization, simplicity, and clarity.
- Takes ownership and pride in their work.
- Is not afraid of new challenges.
- Loves learning new things and can implement new ideas quickly.
- Adapts really well to changes on-the-go.
- Is technologically savvy.
- Can handle direct & blunt feedback.
- Can juggle lots of moving pieces while staying calm and collected.
- Has a sense of humor and enjoys being a part of a fast-paced company where you may be required to pivot often.
- Has a strong attention to detail and a checklist-driven style to make sure that everything is working smoothly before a post goes live
HERE’S WHAT THE RIGHT PERSON WILL LOVE ABOUT THIS POSITION:
- You’ll be paid to do what you already get a kick out of: learning new ways to make things work.
- You’ll get to do your work from anywhere: your living room, the coffee shop, a hotel pool…
- You’ll get to work in a fast growing online training company, where there are loads of growth opportunities.
- You’ll learn the ins and outs of online marketing, content development, and building a brand with a massive audience online.
- You’ll also see “behind the scenes” of how we grew our business from scratch to more than 40,000 subscribers.
- You’ll be part of a company that has one main goal: Helping people get more of what they want out of life. By helping people create successful businesses we help them to create successful lives.
If you’d like to be considered for this role, please apply by 10/18/19.
Flourish & Thrive Academy empowers jewelry designers and makers to create unforgettable brands, make more and sell more with the right clients.
We are the premier online education resource for the jewelry industry by providing the best branding and business education, the best coaches, top rated and recognized podcast, and the best industry networking opportunities.
We are founded on the core values of:
- Community and collaboration over competition
- Excellence in products, service, and advice
- Transparency, accountability, and support
- Always be learning and teaching
- Building strong relationships with industry insiders
The company is self-funded and profitable. The CEO holds a firm commitment to building the business based on existing cash flow so that we can create sustainable, consistent, manageable growth.
Our team is completely virtual and we all work from our own offices (either home or otherwise). We pride ourselves on being quick to innovate but are also dedicated to having fun in the process. We take pride and ownership in what we are doing and are committed to excellence as a jewelry industry leader in online education.
Even though we are a startup, we have a firm commitment to work-life balance and respect that we all have vibrant lives outside of work. However, as a team, we commit to completing projects on-time or early. We adore and respect each other but love to push one another to grow.