Each job posting will vary according to the needs of the hiring person / company. These job descriptions are only to give a general idea of the typical skills and requirements for this type of job posting.
SCOPE OF JOB DUTIES
Create an online marketing campaign for all social media platforms relevant to the company’s industry. Create fresh content daily to share on social media. Develop strategy to attract followers and develop relationships with relevant personalities, authorities and businesses relevant to company.
The successful candidate must possess the following core skills:
- Knowledgable of all social media outlets including: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+, etc.
- Ability to create fresh, interesting, compelling posts daily.
- Ability to manage, leverage, and grow online social media presence.
- Monitor, respond to, and communicate with the online community for mutually beneficial relationships.
- Seek out relationships with key people on social media.
- Able to zone in on key topics, information and graphics that will appeal to target market.
- A passion and strong understanding of the industry and business’ mission
Other possible skills:
- 2-3 years of marketing and content creation experience
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently
- Knowledge of specific industry you will be working for
- Ability to evaluate and tweak approaches based on a comprehensive understanding of the business
Work station is located in a room with a door to avoid distractions.
If necessary, babysitting services are arranged to provide a time slot of undisturbed, focused attention to details.
- Desktop computer
- Internet connection