The below reflects a brief overview of my experience, skill set and accomplishments:
I’m extremely knowledgeable as it relates to the latest technology. I have several years’ hands-on experience in Project Management, Administration, Customer Service, Operations and Business Management at fortune 100 companies. I bring to the table excellent written, communication and organizational skills. I have a natural ability for multi tasking while managing all the required objectives to ensure deadlines are met, open items are followed up on/stay under the appropriate radar. I’m a very strong leader and my Management style is to lead by example. I have a passion for learning and teaching as it relates to my career and personal life.
To summarize some of my senior level positions and career highlights as follows:
· Senior track lead Project manager for BNY Mellon Technology Service Group
· Senior Coordinator for JPMorgan Chase Program Management office for three years.
· Senior Program Coordinator for Verizon PMO for the Advanced DSL Rollout.
· Project Manager JPMorgan Chase Resource move from Midtown to Wall St.
· Project Coordinator IBM Chase RFP
· Senior Coordinator for BNP domestic server moves from NY to Woodbridge.
· Created various Training/Policy and Procedure Manuals for JPMorgan Chase, BNP Paribas , Canon and BNY Mellon
I would welcome the opportunity to discuss current openings within your company at your convenience. Thank you for taking the time to review my resume. I look forward to speaking with you.