MEO Consulting, LLC
Serving as a consultant and/or independent contractor to provide business transformation coaching services:
· Project Manager executing projects for clients such as change management, ERP implementation, process improvement projects, creation for S&OP process.
· Curriculum Development and Instruction: Delivering Off the Shelf Curriculum, Developing new training and adapting both to meet the needs of the client.
· Stakeholder Development and Coaching: Transformational Mindset of C Level Executives during times of change
· SWOT Analysis Facilitator: Facilitation of Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threat Analysis along with Strategic Actionable plan creation
Clients include Johnson & Johnson, Intel, SRP, Arrow Electronics, Raytheon, Pegasus Steel, Inventure Foods, ComTech EF Data.
Consultant, Fortune 100 Financial Institution
Role: EPMO Business Process Coach
Responsible for the development of processes, tools, training, mentoring and coaching to support the Enterprise Project Management Office’s (EPMO) project and program methodology.
· Cultivate a Center of Excellence within the EPMO utilizing subject matter experts’ as advisors and using their time efficiently and effectively.
· Provide business transformation coaching across the EPMO with regard to project management methodology, change management, business process creation and documentation.
· Provide direction on portfolio management including managing ideation and funding priorities
· Develop audit criteria, audit process and remediation training
· Consult and mentor project/program managers on best PMBoK best practices
Role: Senior Project Manager
Following SDLC life cycle, from ideation through execution and delivery, responsible for the development, delivery, and operationalization of new clinical pharmacy benefit plan offerings with the purpose of expanding current client segments. Utilizing change management methodology to assist with stakeholder management, business acumen, process development, products and programs. Manage stakeholder expectations along with ancillary impacts such as regulatory, legal, marketing, training, and deployment schedule. Assure the delivery of quality programs that continue to evolve and deliver value to our clients and members.
- Project Manager, Organizational Development
- Project Manager, ERP Implementation
- Director of Sales and Operations Planning
- Director of Operations
- Certified Change Agent
- Certified Life Coach
- Certified Production and Inventory Control Manager
- Certified Supply Chain Professional
- ITIL Framework v3 Certification
- Project Management Professional certification