As a teacher-turned-librarian/Virtual Assistant offering versatile administrative, creative and technical assistance to busy entrepreneurs and professionals, I read your posting for a remote virtual assistant with interest.
With more than ten years of professional experience in teaching and library work, it has afforded me a well-rounded skill set including excellent people skills, time management, and creativity. I excel in:
- Computer/Technology such as MS, Social Media, Google Drive, Click Funnels, Canva, and Trell0
- Evaluating customer needs and recommending services
- Organizing files, e-files, emails, etc. and attention to details
- Come up with creative ideas for display/decoration
- Working independently and exceeds expectations
- Juggling multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines without compromising quality
- Planning and solving problems and adapting to change
In addition to my experience and personal qualities, I have a solid educational foundation and a passion for excellence in my work. I am enthusiastic about helping your company or business manage the non-core administrative tasks off-site so you can focus on revenue-generating activities.
I would welcome the opportunity to contribute to your continued business success.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
- Click Funnels
- Customer Service
- Google Drive
- Social media
Cebu Technological College
- 2008-2010 Master of Arts in Vocational Education
Baptist Theological College
- 2003-2008 Bachelor in Elementary Education
Fil-Am Solutions, LLC
- 2018- Present Virtual Assistant/ Click Funnels Creative
Alexander County Library
- 2012 - Present Library Assistant
Mandaue Christian School
- 2008 - 2011 Teacher/Adviser