The Computer & Internet Lawyer (Law Journal) /Associate Editor
February 2018 – Present
● Communicate with nationally-known computer attorneys to obtain their articles for publication in prestigious monthly law journal;
● Edit and proofread articles;
● Research press releases relevant to computer and internet issues;
● Ensure consistent and correct application of the voice and style guide for all articles;
● Research notable events occurring throughout the country on computer law topics; and
● Meet tight deadlines.
U.S. Sea Cadet Corps / Proofreader
January 2016 – 2019
● Proofread the organization’s quarterly newsletters; and
● Corrected grammatical errors, run-on sentences.
Miracle Babies – Blog Writer
Sept. 2016 – October 2017
● Consulted with Medical Director for relevant blog topics;
● Used specific medical websites for research;
● Wrote health-related blogs weekly using SEO terms; and
● Increased website traffic.
San Diego Union Tribune/ Contributing Writer
2009 – 2011
● Researched and wrote various human-interest stories and lifestyle articles; and
● Conducted in-person interviews.
California State University, Long Beach
1989-1993, Long Beach, CA
B.A. – Journalism/English Composition
My Website was awarded Best of 2015 & 2016 by Thumbtack.
- Dependable editor skilled in many facets of creative projects