Reading Group Facilitator (Cambridge Reading Academy, Irvine, CA)
March 2018 – August 2019
* Summer 2019: Created reading group activities and assignments for 18 students in 7th, 8th and 10th grades, using texts such as “Adventures of Tom Sawyer”, “Persepolis”, “Into the Wild”, “Little Men”.
* Summer 2018: Created & facilitated discussion curriculum for 9 students in 3rd, 4th and 7th grades, in children’s classics, such as “Superfudge”, “Little Women”, “The Hundred Dresses”, “Cricket in Times Square”.
Career Consultant (Alora Group, Irvine, CA)
* Revamped and created over 135 resumes and CVs for clients, ranging from college graduates to professionals / executives in medicine, law, engineering and education.
* Created & presented workshops for college students and young professionals.
* Reviewed essays for college and graduate applications.
Associate Director, Admissions (UC Irvine, Fully Employed MBA Program, Irvine, CA)
* Conducted over 370 evaluative and applicant interviews to select students for the Fall and Spring-start MBA programs.
* Promoted the program through monthly corporate presentations, education fairs, and informations sessions throughout the Los Angeles and San Diego areas.
* Began as Admissions Consultant and promoted to Associate Director within 7 months.
Director, Marketing; Human Resources Manager / International Sales Manager (BethelTronix, Inc., Cerritos, CA)
* Began as Sales Marketing Assistant and grew within the engineering startup to increase U.S. domestic presence by establishing relationships with independent sales reps across 35 states.
* Developed product business plans and strategies for integrated circuits, through market research and analysis.
* Coordinated on-campus interviews for engineering recruits at UCLA, UC Irvine, USC, and Claremont colleges.
- Public Speaking (creating & Giving Presentations)
- 1995 Major in English, Specialization in Business Administration
- 2001 MBA