Hi, My name is Amy! I am a corporate Project Management professional turned skilled Virtual Assistant. My years of leadership in Corporate America, time in a successful Development and Marketing agency and my entrepreneurial experience have set me up perfectly to help other business manage, plan and market their products and services.
I am enthusiastic about helping my clients manage their businesses to grow and maximize their full potential. Because of my diverse background I am able to support the following areas for my clients:
- Project Management – Experienced project managers can be hard to find. I can help manage any size project and budget. I can create detailed project schedules and facilitate client and team meetings. I am able to quickly learn project management tools and have extensive experience using JIRA, TeamWork PM, Basecamp and MS Project (among others).
- Social Media Management – The key to any business is a strong social media presence. Let me help you create a social media calendar or manage your social media accounts. Tools like Hootsuite, Buffer, and Google Analytics are important to ensure successful social media campaigns. I can help you implement and/or manage all of them.
- Administrative – Do you have administrative tasks that you just don’t have time to do? Calendar management, appointment scheduling, book-keeping and invoicing can be time consuming tasks for business owners. Or, maybe you need help with hiring and interviewing candidates and a recruiter is too expensive.
- Marketing Automation & CRM – Ah, Marketing Automation is such an untapped area for small business and entrepreneurs. Let’s talk so I can explain how tools like SharpSpring and MailChimp can help automate your communications and lead generation.
- Event Planning – Need help planning your next conference , team building or corporate event. Creating the perfect event takes time and attention. Identifying locations, vendors, swag, budget management and invitations can be outsourced and handled by me. I have handled both private and large corporate events, both local and remote.
I would welcome the opportunity to discuss your projects with you. Contact me today!
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Google Docs
- Google Sheets
- Google Slides
- Mail Chimp
- Marketing Automation
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Word
- Social media
- Web Development
Johnson & Wales University
- 2000-2001 Bachelor of Science in Web Management & Internet Commerce
New England Tumble Force
- 2017-Present Owner/Operator
- 2016-2017 Senior Manager of Information Systems
- 2014-2016 Director of Client Services
- 2012-2014 Project Manager
- 2008-2012 Specialist Information Systems Business Analyst
- 2003-2008 Information Systems Business Analyst