· I am seeking to hire a US based experienced sales and marketing person to manage all sales and marketing aspects for my growing real estate business.
· Starting pay and initial training hours compensation will be $15/hour.
· Performance-based bonuses will be considered after 6 months of high-quality work.
Weekly Work Hours:
· 10-20 hours/week
· Ideally Monday – Friday from 9am – 12pm CST
· Some work may be requested and performed on weekends.
· Market all new land inventory (ad copy, features, pricing, etc.).
· Post all land inventory to multiple listing platforms.
· Improve online business exposure and presence.
· Manage and improve business website (ZeteoLand.com).
· Communicate with all potential buyers.
· Create purchase documents for all sales.
· Perform closings.
· Process payments for closings.
· Record deeds.
· Manage all land inventory.
· Manage all customer files.
· Manage all late payments and defaults.
· Other duties as assigned
Must Have Character Traits:
· Extreme high levels of integrity
· Warm and likeable personality
· Problem solver
· Fast learner
Zeteo Investments, LLC (aka "ZeteoLand.com") is a vacant land real estate business that is focused on buying and selling vacant land.
QualificationsPreferred Skillsets in Order of Importance: • Sales and marketing experience • Good communication skills (phone and email) • Excel – proficient with spreadsheets and formulas • Word – basic • Writing, grammar, ad copy • Good math skills • Email marketing experience (Mailchimp preferred) • Google Drive • WordPress, Website Development, SEO • Some type of CRM software experience (LG Pass, FollowUp Boss, Airtable, Hubspot, etc.) • Automation software experience (Zapier, email automations, etc.) • Payment processing software (Stripe, Authorize.net, Actum, GeekPay, Square, MoonClerk, etc.) • Graphic Design and/or photo editing (Adobe Photoshop, etc.) • Basic understanding of real estate • Document recording (Simplifile, etc.)