We bring distributed teams together through incredible virtual experiences. We are trusted by the world’s best technology companies such as Google, Youtube, Canva, Hulu, Pinterest etc to keep their teams connected despite working all over the world. Our experiences range from immersive cooking experiences with an expert chef to sketching your teammates as manga characters. Our interactive experiences, provide an opportunity to bring groups and teams together in unique and creative ways. We’ve held experiences in over 17 countries and successfully connected over a thousand co-workers.
We are looking for a Sales and Events Organiser to join our team. The position is remote with flexible hours. The experience itself is meant to be fun, engaging and interactive for all participants involved. Lessons are held via Zoom or Hangouts, so access to a reliable and fast Internet connection and good quality phone camera are a must. If you’ve previously done any videos on Youtube or other channels please share links to these or your Instagram handle.
- Actively putting together and implementing strategies for B2B growth
- Nurturing new inbound leads and turning them into customers
- Keeping leads and existing customers engaged to book new events and experiences
- Working with new and existing customers to plan and arrange events that meet their objectives
- Working with MC on the event day, along with the host, to ensure the entire event runs smoothly
- Organise the virtual events end-to-end. Execution of the entire online event: including pre-running the event, testing and set-up of the event to closing out the event
- Support instructors, and speakers in scheduling, deliverables, and communicating logistics for virtual sessions
- Measure, track, and report results from online events with recommended actions and post-event reporting
- Get involved with creating the event schedule, timelines, and internal communications on all online events
- Following up for post event feedback and arranging any media
- We’ll help you get up to speed with our processes, hosts, and various types of events. We are always on the lookout for new ideas as well!
- B2B sales and growth experience
- Bubbly, outgoing, and fun personality – you bring energy to a room (or Zoom!) with a great sense of humour
- IT savvy – you aren’t phased by Google Sheets, Zoom breakout rooms or modern project management tools such as Airtable/ Monday.com
- Prior experience running in-person or remote events
- Prior experience organizing and coordinating large groups
- Hands-on and action-oriented, you don’t get stuck easily
- Strong organizational skills, you’re able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with ease whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Fast learner and problem solver, able to understand and respond to complex inquiries and think on your feet when necessary
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Benefits and Compensation
- Fully remote role
- Flexible work hours
- Start as a contractor with the possibility of becoming full time in the future
- 3-5 days a week depending on preference
- Base rate plus commission per event
- Heaps of fun and lots of team bonding experiences!
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS COULD INCLUDE:
- Taking a lead in the ideation and development of new virtual event concepts – brainstorming and coming up with new ideas for events
- Drive creative concepts from ideation through final delivery.
- Oversee development of deliverables, ensuring timely, accurate, and high-quality output provided to clients.
Please check out our website and events, and include a cover letter on why you think you’d be perfect for the role along with your resume.
Contract length: 3 months
Expected start date: ASAP
We are running all events online via Zoom.
Yum Tum brings distributed teams together through incredible virtual experiences. We are trusted by the world's best technology companies such as Google, Youtube, Canva, Hulu, Pinterest etc to keep their teams connected despite working all over the world. Our experiences range from immersive cooking experiences with an expert chef to sketching your teammates as manga characters. Our interactive experiences, provide an opportunity to bring groups and teams together in unique and creative ways. We've held experiences in over 17 countries and successfully connected over a thousand co-workers.