We are looking for a Program Sales Manager. Base plus commissions.
– Reaching out to meeting attendees and other prospects
– Selling our membership and programs to potential candidates
– Entering, following, and managing leads in our lead CRM system
– Join other networking groups on behalf of WOTWN
– Making weekly sales calls
Qualities we are looking for:
– Great communication skills,
– Has previous sales experience and loves sales,
– Sales experience specifically with women groups is desired not required
– Previous general sales experience
– Resourceful, self-starter, self-motivated
– High Integrity & professionalism,
– Positive, warm, welcoming, people person,
– Values diversity and inclusion,
– Great at empowering and uplifting women
There will be a testing period of 1-2 months, this is a part-time independent contractor position. Initial salary is a base for a trial period, commissions are added for each sale after that period.
Women of the World Network is a multicultural community that welcomes women from all walks of life and every country on the globe. We empower these women to use their voice, speak about their experiences and always draw upon what makes them so unique—being a woman of two cultures.