What You Will Do
- Book reservations for all restaurants within our group, from the corporate call center
- Exhibit an excellent service attitude and be willing to go out of your way to accommodate our guests
- Maintain accurate records to ensure maximum covers are reached when possible
- Communicate anticipated business demands daily to the Reservation manager (Daily Reporting, local events, and convention updates)
- Work closely with our events team to ensure ideal bookings and availability
- Be flexible and able to adjust to the changing needs of the restaurants and guests
- Assist in training new reservationists
- Maintain a high level of professionalism
- Be considerate and willing to help fellow teammates
- Tolerate pressure and work calmly and efficiently during busy times
- Handle all guest situations with care and critical thinking
- Always maintain professional phone etiquette
- Reservation management on SevenRooms
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and supporting an inclusive culture. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, gender, veteran status, or any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Who We Are
Regularly asking “what if?” opened the door to the creative vision of partners David Pisor, Jim Lasky, and Chef Danny Grant. The original concept, to create an amazing guest experience by marrying the love of great food with a dedication to service, has not changed since the flagship steakhouse, Maple & Ash opened in 2015. Now, the award-winning portfolio of brands — Maple & Ash, Mavens & Aficionados, 8 BAR, and etta — are the center of a growing hospitality group.
In everything we do, there are four principles that we live by:
- Generous - We always give more than we receive and we never take advantage of a guest. The value that a guest receives always exceeds what they pay.
- Professional - We do our work exceptionally, with skill and talent born from decades of hospitality experience. Our staff has more food, wine, and cocktail knowledge than any other restaurant.
- Fun - We love what we do, we laugh a lot, and we never take ourselves too seriously. Having fun is a critical component to success at an intense and complex restaurant such as Maple & Ash.
- Fail Fast - As we strive to be the best, we will make mistakes. It is ok to screw up as long as you learn, adjust, and get better. Don’t wait… fail fast and move on.