Virtual Executive Assistant – Flexibility, Autonomy, Variety, Growing Opportunity
What we do:
We are committed to helping women law firm owners transform into CEOs of high-impact, wealth-generating businesses. Our purpose is to help as many women lawyers as possible discover they can create a business that supports them, their families, and their communities in ways they’ve always dreamt of – without sacrificing themselves in the process.
How we work:
We value our clients and our team. We cultivate an inclusive, open, and supportive work environment with an understanding that we are accountable in our roles. We show up, fully present with each other (no texting, no excuses) prepared and ready to serve our clients. Through collaboration and direct communication, we take decisive action together. This has enabled us to work with integrity and loyalty AND clients we love!
What you will be doing:
The virtual assistant will remotely ensure that the day-to-day operations run smoothly and efficiently. They will be the first contact for our clients and guests ensuring positive client relationships. The virtual assistant will provide support to the CEO by managing email, scheduling, CRM, and project coordination with vendors.
● Organize correspondence and answer emails on CEO’s behalf
● Research, prepare and organize CRM, databases, and reports
● Work closely with the podcast team to ensure all required information and correspondence is being answered quickly and efficiently
● Coordinate with the social media team to ensure all necessary correspondence for ads is being answered timely
● Keep detailed and accurate records of clients and potential leads along with a timeline for follow-up
● File management-scanning, updating, and organization of client files
● Post videos
● Provide positive support and assistance to CEO ensuring the fulfillment of Wealthy Woman Lawyer’s goals
● Contribute as a liaison with clients and others by offering assistance and answering as many questions as possible
● Proven work experience as a virtual executive assistant or similar role
● Excitement about the work
● Ability to build trusting and responsive client relationships
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
● Experience with Google Docs, cloud services, and other technology tools like Zoom, ConvertKit (bulk email service), and Acuity Scheduling
● Understanding of marketing, social media, sales funnels, etc
● Self-starter with the ability to work independently
● Solid written and verbal communication skills
● Professional demeanor
● Multitasking and time-management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
● Resourceful and proactive
● Extremely high attention-to-detail and commitment to accuracy
● Strong follow-up and follow-through
● Project-oriented with focused organizational skills
● Flexibility to do what needs to be done
Our goal is to create an inclusive and diverse organization that mirrors our clientele. Our policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee, intern, volunteer, etc., based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, military status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Wealthy Woman Lawyer, LLC provides business coaching, law firm growth strategy, and consulting services to women law firm owners who desire to scale their law firm business to a million dollars or more in gross revenue. We believe all women lawyers deserve to be wealthy women lawyers if that is their goal.