We are seeking an organized, friendly individual to serve as our Medical Team Manager. This position is responsible for maintaining and strengthening the relationships between our medical clients and our rapidly growing medical team. The Medical Manager is also in charge of understanding and guiding the team members to achieve their maximum potential. The ideal Medical Manager is a team player and enjoys supporting both sides of the team (client and employee) to create a strong working relationship.
The Medical Team Manager position is responsible for:
1. Completing Client-Kick-Off Processes to company standards
2. Choosing team members to meet client personalities, needs & standards
3. Guiding the client, as needed, through creating standardized processes to ensure our team members can complete tasks to client standards
4. Coordinating and managing the team to ensure all daily schedules are completely covered
5. Review and correct time logs appropriately
6. Support team members through monthly one-on-ones to create personal and professional growth
* This position reports to the COO and is responsible for all medical team members.
Virtual Gal Friday is a Virtual Assistant Agency that has been in business since 1998 and is a driving force in the Virtual Assistant industry for the Legal and Medical fields. Helmed by Nancy Brown, a vibrant leader and forerunner in the female-led entrepreneurial world, we have rapidly grown to be one of the leading providers of virtual support services including reception and general administrative services specific to legal and medical providers.