Seeking a part-time Virtual Assistant who enjoys getting a wide variety of things done with skill, professionalism, and attention to detail. Must be sharp, highly-organized, resourceful and have strong communication skills. Anticipating 5-15 hours per week with flexibility for you to choose, for most tasks, exactly when (day or evening) you work. Likely will have opportunity to increase hours over time, if desired.
VA will support an experienced consultant/adviser/manager who recently left a large firm to start her own advisory business located in New England. Previously had wonderful 3-year experience with a VA who provided support for both personal and professional tasks. When applying, please include in your submission the phrase, “The Red Sox always win!” Hoping to find another terrific person with whom to collaborate, grow, and get things done.
Representative responsibilities include:
* Monitor and triage emails; respond to selected emails and phone calls
* Schedule meetings and manage calendars
* Record meeting notes; ensure records are updated in CRM system
* Help maintain records and file systems overall
* Make travel arrangements
* Manage a contacts list, including occasional mail merges
* Maintain financial records in Excel (no new programming required)
* Prepare drafts or modify templates for workflows or checklists; help develop & document operational workflows
* Perform market research or other internet research as needed
* Create initial document “shell” for proposals or client presentations, as assigned
* Place orders, make purchases, arrange deliveries, trouble-shoot with vendors
* High school diploma required; college credits or degree preferred.
* Experience as a Virtual Assistant or relevant role desirable. Additional qualifications as an Administrator or Executive Assistant are a plus.
* Experience in the financial services industry a plus but not required.
* At least 2 references required. Employer also can provide you with references from former employees, if you wish.