* (Must live in or around to Montclair, NJ)*
Founded in 2010, Violet PR has grown to become one of the top boutique PR firms in New Jersey by helping clients making a positive impact in the world. The industries we partner with include Economic Development; Real Estate, Architecture and Engineering; and Media, Arts and Social Good. This position is about 15- 20 hours per week spread out over the full work week. We can group the work, but you need to be available Monday- Friday from 9 am- 5pm (EST). As you demonstrate your rock-star administrative skills, you’ll take more ownership of your schedule. You will also be needed to stop in the office (Montclair, NJ) one day a week. We can’t wait to meet you!
We are looking for someone who can support us by:
· HubSpot database updates, management
· Document management – legal, HR (onboarding docs for clients and staff)
· Paying our invoices through QuickBooks / checking against agreements; following up on outstanding invoices
· Reviewing Amex statements against expenses; managing back up (we have a bookkeeper)
· Facility management – deliveries, office supplies, internet, etc.
· Prospects – tracking active proposals
· Platforms / folders / Dropbox / Slack – managing our apps / costs
· Monthly metrics / time tracking for clients (we use an online time tracking system called Timely AI)
· WBE certification / SBE / etc.
· AT&T cell phone plan
· IT / computer support / equipment
· Travel arrangements
· My calendar / scheduling for me and others
· Arranging details for trade shows / conferences / other VPR marketing
· Updating sales presentations – PPT
· Helping respond to RFPs
· Tracking needed updates for website, eblasts, blog posts and reminding staff
· Discrete, seasoned and the queen of organization
· Initiative and ability to navigate steps ahead of others
· Proactive and understands tech tools (Microsoft Office, Slack, Dropbox, QuickBooks online, HubSpot, Square Space, DocuSign, Calendly)
Headquartered in Montclair, NJ, Violet PR is a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise and a Certified LGBT Business Enterprise.
15-20 hours per week
WE BELIEVE IN THE POWER THAT A BOUTIQUE FIRM CAN OFFER.
By delivering creative, customized solutions, our team approach achieves real results for our partners. We endeavor to tell unique client stories, guided by four foundational principles:
CUSTOM, COMPELLING, INVENTIVE WORK
Utilizing both traditional and new media tools, Violet PR crafts powerful stories about our clients that shine a spotlight, attract new business, and enhance their public identity.
CARING ENGAGEMENT WITH EACH AND EVERY CLIENT
We want to serve our clients in the most effective, efficient, creative way possible - and have fun at the same time. We aim to become part of our clients’ organizations, crafting a true working partnership and working as a seamless unit.
When you work with us, you can trust that we're bringing deep knowledge, unique insights, and decades of insider experience to the table.
SERVING THE PUBLIC GOOD
We seek out clients that are making a positive difference in the world — whether it’s redeveloping a brownfield site, re-envisioning a blighted urban area, or helping an entrepreneur get funding for a new concept.