Hi my name is Steven Mayer, and I am a partner in a consulting company in Canada. We help our clients setup and scale Amazon stores by letting them leverage our successful and skilled team. We are continuously growing and are looking for some help!
We have an email support system where clients can ask questions about their store, general questions etc. We are looking for help in managing this support channel along with our phone support system. The client can book a call in your calendar to discuss their services. You will then relay that information to the proper team.
This job will average 7-8 hours per day full-time. Obviously we’d like to grow alongside the winning applicant (you?) to offer as much employment as you’d like.
The winning applicant (possibly you?) must absolutely have the following equipment:
– reliable high-speed Internet access
– fairly strong computer/laptop capable of handling media files
The winning applicant (possibly you?) must absolutely have the following characteristics:
– very friendly with people
– strong ability in client conflict resolution
– Canada or USA-based
– above-average English
Projects you’ll be involved in include:
– Answering any support questions that get directed into the support email
– Phone support (not as frequent) as clients are able to book a time to discuss their services. You will then relay that information to the proper department and get them answers
– if question/concern needs attention by someone on the team, relaying that information to them so that it gets handled as quickly as possible
– Resolving minor conflicts if they come up
– starting as soon as we find a qualified applicant
– 30-day trial to begin; if we like each other we’ll continue
– monthly at $3000/mo. This is a start and can increase as we grow together.
– each week may fluctuate somewhat, but average of 7-8 hours per day 5 days per week
If you’re interested…Email us by Using the email listed on the top of the page.
In the subject line please write “Customer Service Rep Job Position”
In the body, please write me a 14-sentence email including:
Three sentence opening salutation that says:
“Hey there SM, what’s happening up in Canada? My name is _____, I’m customer friendly, am comfortable with technology, and love talking to people. I’d like to apply for the job you posted”
Reason #1: why you think this job is a fit for you. (black font, Courier, 3 sentences)
Reason #2: why you think this job is a fit for you (blue font, Verdana, 3 sentences)
Reason #3: why you think this job is a fit for you (red font, Courier, 3 sentences)
Closing statements including: An example of a conflict you’ve dealt with before and how it went, and a closing salutation including your name, email address, and phone number.
Note: Please do NOT attach a resume; if you are shortlisted I may ask for one later.
Thanks I know the *right* applicant will really like this job. Maybe it’s you!