- We are seeking a part-time contractor at the assistant or coordinator level.
- This position will serve as a contractor and provide primarily background support
for the principal.
- Role is fully remote.
- Estimated 10 hours per week to start.
- Timing of hours can be flexible – there may be instances where it would be
helpful to join client calls and some urgent deadlines that may pop up – but
much of the work can be done around your schedule as long as established
deadlines are met.
- At least one weekly internal check in call with principal per week to discuss
priorities and current progress to deadlines.
- Duties to include, but not limited to:
o Research fundraising prospects for clients (major donors, foundations,
o Responsible for fundraising administrative tasks such as updating
spreadsheets, databases, acknowledgements, calendars etc.
o Create and manage calendars of fundraising activities, track foundation
o Write, coordinate and submit grants on behalf of clients as needed.
o Draft fundraising email and direct mail copy as assigned.
o Proofread memos, client presentations, etc. (this will sometimes require
quick turn arounds.)
o Attend client calls as needed, take notes.
Type A Strategies is a non-profit fundraising consulting firm serving progressive causes.
QualificationsMust have the ability to manage competing priorities, and the ability to meet urgent deadlines when they arise. Strong writing skills and attention to detail a must. Past experience or interest in fundraising and progressive causes a plus