We are looking for City Ambassadors in top cities throughout the U.S to recruit students middle and high school for online tutoring services.
Ambassadors will connect with schools, parents and students understand their education needs and connect them with our Tutors. In addition Ambassadors will make connections with organizations and communities who need tutoring but can’t pay for them, establishing connections with them and partnerships to provide free tutoring to those in need.
The most important characteristic of a outstanding ambassador is someone who believes in the importance of providing all students with exceptional education and is willing to reach out and connect with people of different socioeconomic statuses to push and recruit people for that mission.
Ambassadors are extroverts with charming personalities able to communicate exceptionally in person, over the phone and via email. We measure our success by how many students sign up for the platform, this is also reflected in ambassador compensation.
You’re Awesome at:
- Connecting with people and different communities
- Working remotely and independently
- Written and verbal communication in English
- Advertising and sales strategies
- Corresponding via email professionally
- to talk to people
- helping people
- to solve problems
- students, young people and education
Responsibility and Duties:
- Skilled in social media and able to communicate information about our services online effectively (e.g. social media and forums)
- Generate, share, and reply to online reviews in a positive and open manner
- Network and gain the trust of potential customers and partners
- Understand our services; fully inform potential customers
- Utilize word-of-mouth marketing techniques, such as referral incentive programs
- Aid in the organizing of marketing events
- Provide feedback to the marketing regarding customers’ insights and questions
- Someone who currently or recently worked with children
- Someone whose looking for additional income
- Someone who would be able to provide feedback on marketing and operations to better our efforts to teach children.
- Someone whose already in the field of tutoring and looking to expand their practice.
- Someone whose a consultant in the education industry.
This job opportunity is remote, but we will ask the hired candidate to focus on a particular city.
How to Apply:
Send your resume and a cover letter expressing why you feel like you would be a great fit for this role and your current location. Your resume should include experience in the education industry. Please forward to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Your New Ambassador 2019.
Tutor for All is designed to give students from middle to high school the foundational skills to succeed in their classes and academic development. We do so by connecting students with world class tutors that are trained specifically for the needs of your student.