Small Santa Rosa Wealth Management firm is seeking a part-time (could evolve into a full-time role) Operations Associate. We are looking for a detail-oriented, conscientious and energetic professional with a can-do attitude!
The job will be mostly remote but will require some time in the office or trips to and from the main office in Santa Rosa.
• Assist Chief Compliance Officer/Office Manager and other employees with projects and tasks
• Run multiple reports using various software programs and Excel
• Help update and maintain data in the firm’s software programs (such as client contact information, account numbers…)
• Assist with mailed client communications
• Populate custodial account forms to open new accounts, move money and other client requests
• Manage client holiday gifts project
• Backup answering phones
• Time sensitive ad hoc responsibilities as various requests arise; usually compliance and client oriented
We are a boutique wealth management firm located in Santa Rosa, offering comprehensive financial planning and investment management.