WE ARE HIRING A FREELANCE CONTENT EDITOR who has a keen eye for engaging content and can help us maintain our brand and content standards and support best 2022 SEO practices.
You are an ideal candidate for this job if you have experience working independently as a freelancer and understand how to manage your projects, ensuring that you accomplish your articles in a timely manner.
This is perfect for a freelance editor who is available up to 10 hours per week and can work on up to 5 articles per week.
SEO EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED. You must know the best 2022 SEO practices to optimize our content in a natural, engaging manner. Experience with Ahrefs is a plus!
– Edit articles according to brand and content guidelines. Articles are usually 1,500-2,500 words
– Ensure SEO keywords are used correctly and optimized well in content
– Assist with keyword research with tools like Ahrefs and Keywords Everywhere
– Complete up to 5 articles per week
– 1-3 years experience as an editor. If you have experience in the fashion or travel industry, even better
– Comfortable with editing product descriptions in a conversational, informative style
– English as your native language
– Experience writing and editing content with SEO best practices
– Exceptional editing and copywriting ability Acute attention to detail
– Excellent organization and efficient time management
– Available and can commit to up to 10 hours per week Ability to work independently and communicate via email
– Access to consistently reliable internet and working laptop/computer
– Experience with Google Docs
– Knowledge using Slack a plus!
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, salary requirements, and why you’re uniquely qualified for this job. Applications without this information will be deleted.
We look forward to hearing from you!