ARE YOU passionate about supporting solopreneurs to serve their clients with love and integrity? Have you been looking for an opportunity to use your tech skills to make the world a better place?
DO YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF A person of integrity? A tech wiz? Someone who has a big vision of how systems can work together simply and efficiently, and the skills to make those systems work seamlessly? Can you foresee potential problems and put systems in place to avoid them? Can you take the tech piece off of our plate?
THIS MIGHT BE THE ROLE FOR YOU!
Tosha Schore, Your Partner In Parenting Boys, is looking for someone to make the tech piece of her upcoming course launch as smooth as butter. Setting up her tech systems accurately, and making sure they run smoothly is your core responsibility.
As the Affiliate Launch Tech Wiz, you will also respond to affiliates who are struggling with access or interaction with our products in a prompt and kind manner, and help them resolve their issues.
We believe that an amazing back-end person will relieve our stress and free us up to work in our flow of genius and spread our message far and wide.
As part of our team, you’ll be playing a very important role in helping us achieve our mission of creating a more peaceful world, one sweet boy at a time.
Think of yourself as our fairy tech godmother. Or father.
We need you to swoop in and:
- Set up iDevAffiliate for our upcoming launch and guide our affiliates (and us too) on how to interface with the platform (unless you have a simpler more awesome idea)
- Create three beautiful landing pages in Thinkific or ConvertKit
- Set up all tech so that affiliates are credited their sale even if a person opts in for free content prior to cart opening
- Set up all emails in ConvertKit so that all opt-ins are properly welcomed and taken on the appropriate journey for the date they opt in.
- Cross check emails and accept people into FB group as they opt in.
- And anything else you can think of to make the launch go smoothly.
REQUIRED SKILLS, STRENGTHS & KNOWLEDGE
Must have excellent tech skills – both envisioning how the pieces fit together and making them actually work.
Must be fluent in iDevAffiliate, and ConvertKit. Thinkific knowledge is a plus.
Must have excellent communication skills -both oral and written.
Must always put people and relationships first.
Must be available to start now.
I'm an author and parent coach who helps worried parents stop their boy's aggression without punishment.