We’re a thriving health and spirituality blog with an ever-evolving series of product offerings for our members.
Our site came into being as a result of a hit documentary that we created six years ago. In the film, we assembled a group of 8 desperately ill patients from around the world and brought them into the heart of the Amazon Rainforest to put the mysterious medicines of native shamans to the test.
The film has since been viewed by millions of people and has given rise to a large, active and fast growing online community that is focused on alternative medicine, personal transformation and spirituality.
We serve our tribe by creating impactful courses, books and video series that delve deeper into the practices that we explore in our movies. We also have a very active blog that attracts thousands of visitors each day.
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for an individual who can:
– Oversee our existing CRM campaigns (we use Infusionsoft for our product funnels)
– Manage the development of new product funnels
– Manage our media buyers (they focus mainly on FB & Instagram) and create weekly reports
– Help with live online launches of future documentaries
– Oversee and run marketing reports on our e-commerce system
– Assist with the creation and positioning of new products
You don’t need to be an expert in all of the above listed functions or possess an executive level background to be considered for this position. But if you have experience with any of these areas, or a particular interest in taking them on, it certainly helps.
The person we’re looking for is a quick learner, can juggle multiple hats, is detail oriented, has excellent communication and organizational skills, and works well independently as well as with a team.
If this sounds like a fit, we would love to hear from you!