We are looking for a virtual, part-time, North America-based Virtual Assistant to join our team – someone who is responsive, compassionate, dedicated, and professional.
This is a virtual, part-time position.
You will be handling a wide array of tasks as well as acting as the face of the company with our clients and students. You will flawlessly manage our company Facebook pages/groups, be quick to graciously respond to email inquiries in our support inboxes, and always be on top of every task that is thrown your way.
If you’re a detail ninja, solution-providing problem-solver and like to put out fires like no one’s business (so people are like: “wait, what fire?”), then keep reading!
Your role will be to wrangle tasks, stay on top of all current projects and provide top tier customer service along the way.
Manage Company’s Support Inbox & CRM.
– This includes handling inquiries from prospects, offering high-touch support for current clients + students, and coordinating with affiliate partners.
Manage the CEO’s Email + Calendar.
– This includes coordinating meetings and virtual events (like webinars and trainings), sending calendar invites, and ensuring that the CEO has time carved into her schedule to get work done, travel, etc.
– Assist in ongoing PR efforts including podcast pitching, guest expert speaking opportunities and vetting HARO emails and sending CEO list of relevant pitches if any.
Executing Company’s Blog and Pinterest Posting.
– This includes formatting and scheduling pre-written blog posts as well as managing our Pinterest strategy inside of Tailwind.
– Assist in creating relevant images in Canva.- Help to repurpose content across our blog and social media platforms.
Manage Facebook Communities and Facebook Business Page.
– Act as an administrator and be responsible for welcoming new students, answering questions, and scheduling ongoing group posts. This also includes monitoring the Facebook Business Page, reviewing comments and responding to Messages.
– Help with scheduling for continuing education classes and creating/managing zoom webinars.
– Other general tasks and research as they come up like assisting with client gifts, research or admin tasks.
At The Project Designer we offer mentorship to business owners looking to step into their leadership and grow their business as well as programs for people looking to become virtual Project Managers. We work with online industry leaders that are making an IMPACT.
Our team is made up of proactive leaders. We are friendly, thoughtful, and have the ability to figure anything out. We’re dedicated over-achievers that genuinely care about our clients. We make them feel loved, supported and understood.