Intake and Client Services Specialist (Part-Time)
The Law Practice Exchange, a small and growing business brokerage and consulting company is seeking a motivated individual to manage initial prospect and client intake leads and qualifications. This role will be specifically aimed at intaking prospective clients, coordinating next steps or calls with team, and assisting with the onboarding work flow.
This is considered to be a part-time position that may lead to full-time employment for the right individual, if desired. This individual will work remotely and have the ability to block schedule calls for flexibility in daily balance of time commitments. This will be the right opportunity for someone with a strong professional manner and who is looking for a fun, flexible and growing business team.
Must be self-motivated, deadline-oriented, able to multi-task, and have tremendous client service skills. Duties will include:
· Answering and scheduling telephone calls to assist with prospect and client intake and scheduling
· Acting as an ambassador to describe our process to prospective clients and qualifying leads
· Client communications and interactions to increase goodwill and service relationships
· Calendar and workflow management
· Support with other administrative and practice needs such as following up with clients or prospects to obtain additional information needed
Prior experience in intake, sales or the legal field is a plus but not required. Applicants should be proficient in typical office software packages. ActiveCampaign experience or additional technology skills and/or willingness to learn are a plus.
Right individual will be a responsible self-starter and energetic team player.
Anticipated hours will be from 10:00am to 3:00pm
Please send resume, cover letter and compensation requirements.
Emails only please. No calls.
If you think you will be a good fit for this role, please send a copy of your resume with cover letter. This position is available immediately.