Please do not send email inquiries in regard to this position. Please apply via the “Apply Now” link in the top right of the job post page.
Our Community Manager will be responsible for managing and monitoring our two private Facebook group communities: How She Did That- A Community for Virtual Assistants & OBMs, and Built to Profit as well as scheduling posts for our other 3 communities — The Legendary Launch Manager Certification, The Launch Manager Membership, and The Agency Thrivemind. (community management & engagement is only needed in the first 2 communities, the other 3 need strictly posting support)
How She Did That is curated for women Virtual Support Pros (VAs, OBMs, PMs, etc) who are looking to start, grow, and scale businesses and lives that they love. This group was created to provide job opportunities, accountability, friendship, and great business advice. Built to Profit is an exclusive community of new and aspiring Virtual Assistants who have registered and paid for the course.
This role is specifically to support the “Tasha Booth” personal brand and coaching/course side of the business and you can learn more about our offers and how we support clients here >> tashabooth.com
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Accepting and/or declining requests to join based on specific requirements
- Adding new members to our mailing list in Karta
- Monitoring the dialogue and removing posts/comments/members that violate community rules
- Creating and scheduling weekly and monthly Facebook posts and events
- Facilitating live zoom co-working sessions
- Responding to member questions
- Ensuring a safe and supportive community environment
- Tracking community insights and analytics
- Supporting the community in understanding the course and coaching opportunities available to them
Tasha Booth is the CEO and Founder of The Launch Guild, an Online Business Management and Digital Marketing Implementation Agency that supports high-level Coaches & Course Creators. You may have seen or heard Tasha on her podcast, How She Did That, in her Facebook Group, or as a guest expert in another online educator’s community! Tasha is committed to the advancement of women Virtual Support Pros and believes that economic equality while living in one’s purpose is key! Learn more about Tasha here.