The Group Practice Exchange is looking for an inclusive and anti-racist Member Experience Manager to join our growing team to educate and connect with business owners seeking support in starting or growing their mental health group practice business.
The Member Experience Manager will be accountable to help increase the length of time subscribers stay by contributing to the value members receive from their subscription. The Member Experience Manager oversees all member activities for The Exchange along with all paid courses, programs, or materials.
As a valued member of the team, you are accountable for:
- Maximizing length of subscription by subscriber
- Managing subscriber churn rate
- Benefit utilization
- Member satisfaction
- Member experience strategy and quarterly plan
- Tracking and reporting on key member experience metrics
The Member Experience Manager will be responsible for the following activities:
- Based on the annual strategic business plan, participate in creating and executing the quarterly member experience plan.
- Educate, encourage, moderate and model diversity, equity, and inclusion with all members
- Managing the new member on-boarding process, ensuring that each new member feels welcome and valued, knows how to access the benefits of their account, and has a road map to help them get started
- Tracking what benefits members are utilizing, helping to increase benefit utilization, and making suggestions and recommendations for which benefits to change, add, or remove from the program.
- Providing regular announcements and communication to members
- Moderate The Exchange paid member facebook group for compliance with group values and rules. Encourage participation, facilitate discussion, and engage.
- Provide strategy, insight and recommendations for The Exchange courses, content, documents, trainings, and downloads based on member feedback and utilization metrics.
- Conduct regular member surveys and collect member feedback. Analyze feedback to make recommendations for changes and improvements to The Exchange member content and benefits.
- Develop and facilitate a member off-boarding process to understand why members are leaving and to maintain a good standing for future opportunities.
- Facilitate and encourage participation in The Exchange online member communities: Accountability Groups, Meet-Ups, and Clubs
- Assist with managing the hello@ customer service email. Respond and monitor as necessary.
- Manage The Exchange monthly learning calendar. Make decisions and recommendations on monthly learning themes, content, and topics.
- Collaborate with the CEO and Executive Assistant to create high quality, meaningful presentations, courses, documents, and learning content for members
- Coordinate with guest speakers, guest experts, and CEO to schedule and create monthly trainings and Q&A sessions for members.
- Facilitation weekly Q&A sessions between members and guest experts. Drive member participation in these calls. Devise and manage a system for capturing member questions prior to the calls.
- Identify, research, and coordinate with potential guest experts for learning
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate for the Member Experience Manager will have a combination of skills and experience. Here are some minimum qualifications to be considered for this position:
- Either a Bachelor’s degree in business, business administration, or marketing OR the equivalent of 3-5 years’ prior experience in customer service or marketing for an online, service-based business.
- Self-starter – This position requires the ability to manage time, meet deadlines, make decisions, and provide recommendations with little oversight (i.e. we do not micromanage)
- Strategic planning skills to contribute to the creation and execution of the annual and quarterly business plan.
- Some familiarity with WordPress websites and working in the backend to assist with uploading content, creating and analyzing reports, and making minor updates or changes.
- Experience working with AirTable or other database management systems which is the system we us to plan and manage The Exchange content
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Must be able to listen openly, and with empathy to member questions, complaints and feedback and respond in a professional, supportive manner.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple complex projects, break them down into individual tasks and present project timelines with clear dates and deadlines.
- Analytical and data driven skills are used to identify key performance metrics and measure and report on member insights.
- Must be able to use insights to provide recommendations and make decisions.
- Experience in educating and being an advocate for diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Familiarity with the following tools and softwares:
- Google Suite of products
- ActiveCampaign or other CRM software
- Asana or similar project management tool
- AirTable or other database management tool
The Member Experience Manager position is a flexible, part-time W2 role reporting to the Integrator and working closely with the CEO on content ideas. This role is mostly virtual with occasional in-person meetings.
The Group Practice Exchange is a thought leadership and content platform built by group practice owners in the mental health and wellness industry to support others who are on a journey to start or grow their own group practices.
The Group Practice Exchange has helped thousands of group practice owners get out of the day-to-day to build the practice they want with less time and stress. We believe mental health professionals are more effective at serving the people in their communities when they are not sacrificing their own health and sanity.
The Group Practice Exchange supports its audience through a free weekly podcast, blog, and resources as well as coaching, paid courses, a paid membership and paid group programs. Subscribers to The Exchange membership have access to coaching, training, education, and connection to a community of others in a similar walk of life.
- We value diversity, equity, inclusion, and social justice
- The Group Practice Exchange values and supports team members, empowering them to the best of their abilities.
- We believe in managing our time with intention to protect our health and well-being.
- We believe grit is a key to perseverance.
- Customers and team members of The Group Practice Exchange are held to high legal and ethical standards that are non-negotiable.
- We believe in community over competition.