We are seeking a Business Development Specialist to support a team of advisors focused on college and holistic financial planning. The Business Development Specialist will provide a high degree of customer and advisor support to manage a growing database of families and organizations with which we serve. Our organization provides the most up-to-date information as it relates to the ever-evolving world of college and its cost. We pride ourselves on professionalism and meeting the needs of our families.
This is a part-time position with the ability to grow into a full-time role.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. College Degree preferred.
- Ability to build & maintain relationships with a high degree of professionalism
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and data management tools; Experience with CRM tools preferred
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to convey information in a clear and concise manner
- Comfortable with outbound calls and emails to prospects and organizations
- Highly organized
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize important tasks
- Passion for customer service
- Proven success working in a collaborative environment
- Your own workspace & computer as this will be a remote role
- Ability to work during EST business hour
A successful candidate will:
- Develop and nurture relationships with current and prospective clients, schools, and organizations.
- Manage and coordinate calendars.
- Independently provide consistent follow-up with all leads via phone and email and initiate the onboarding process of new clients.
- Anticipate client concerns and needs; provide proactive support during all phases of the client experience.
- Provide and manage weekly activity reports; collaborate with lead advisor on client opportunities.