Sales Assistant part-time. The Sales Assistant will provide support to the Sales Manager. Duties will include communication and coordination of training projects for clients, creating contracts, making travel arrangements and the corresponding data entry into our system. The duties of the Sales Assistant include a high level of customer service and communication with clients, vendors, and internal staff.
What You Will Do:
- Demonstrate initiative while tracking and shepherding projects from prospect stage to completion by taking responsibility for anticipating next steps and following through with all stakeholder to insure adherence to the schedule and deadlines.
- Effectively and professionally communicate with clients (both orally and in writing) regarding documents needed.
- Work as a team with sales and management to produce training contracts with attention to detail, and accuracy and to also ensure the training contracts are being returned with timeliness.
- Effectively manage multiple training projects and competing priorities.
- Help maintain Pipedrive and other systems used to coordinate training.
The Center for Professional Advancement - CfPA offers technical training and continuing professional education courses to those in the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device, Chemical Engineering and Cosmetics industries. Our accredited training is ideal for professionals and companies seeking a combination of innovation and education. CfPA courses are offered in a variety of formats including in person training, customized onsite technical training (Client Site), and online technical training.