We are a fast-growing virtual team supporting online businesses in automation, marketing, communications, program delivery, launches, and ongoing business activities.
We are currently seeking a motivated and highly organized part-time WordPress / Divi expert to join our team.
The successful candidate will be a detail-oriented and technically savvy professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment. They must have the flexibility to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and the confidence to solve problems independently.
The candidate will need to establish collaborative relationships with our clients as well as the other members of our team. The candidate will be responsible for updating and maintaining existing WordPress websites (most are built with the Divi theme) keeping things visually appealing, following current design themes, and enhancing as needed. This position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as superior organizational and time management skills and advanced proficiency in WordPress / Divi websites.
For this role, your own reliable computer, a strong Internet connection, and fluency in English are required.
Ultimately, you must be able to handle WordPress / Divi projects, deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision and consistently meet project deadlines.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform website edits and updates on existing websites with an eye on design and functionality.
- Create new pages on existing websites in alignment with current branding and visual guidelines. (Opt-In pages, sales pages, services pages, etc.)
- Perform routine website maintenance including backups, updates, etc.
- BONUS: Design and build websites from scratch
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years experience working in WordPress / Divi.
- Professional interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with online project management software – Teamwork and Asana
- A confident, independent thinker and a practiced creative problem solver
- Highly accountable and responsible to complete projects in a deadline-driven environment
- A motivated self-starter who recognizes when to seek out support from the team
Candidates must be available during the North America business day, with a preference for morning hours and occasional night/weekend hours as needed (rarely but it does happen here and there…).
This is an Independent Contractor position.
Sound like a good fit?
Send your information to us and please include your work experience, a link to your website, or a copy of your resume as well as your requested rate and availability.