We are currently hiring for an Executive Assistant to the CEO.
The Executive Assistant will perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities and support the CEO in facilitating the efficient operation of the organization.
Listening and Communication Skills: Communication is a critical aspect of this position. Good communication skills ensure that the people you work with understand you and you understand them, minimizing misunderstanding and ensuring efficiency. As the Executive Assistant to the CEO, you will be expected to listen well, follow instructions and relate messages to others based on the information provided to you. Excellent listening and communication skills are essential in this role.
People/Interpersonal Skills: Interpersonal skills such as having a positive attitude, building rapport quickly with others, being flexible, having the ability to handle multiple tasks at once, and being able to work within a team atmosphere will be of the utmost importance to your work. While you will support the CEO on a one-to-one basis daily, you will also have the responsibility of communicating her voice and message to other team members, personal contacts, colleagues, clients, and service providers.
Organizational Skills: You must be well-organized, have excellent time management skills, and be able to act without guidance. You will directly contribute to the efficiency of the CEO’s home and personal life by providing personalized and timely support.
Computer Skills: Have a strong proficiency working with Google Suite, especially Gmail and Google Drive, and Microsoft Office is essential. You will be responsible for email creation and management, calendar management, customer relationship management, transcribing notes, creating spreadsheets, meeting scheduling, maintaining digital files and process improvement.
- Serve as the primary point of contact both internally and externally. This includes liaising between team members, personal contacts, colleagues, clients, and service providers.
- Work closely and effectively with the CEO to support all aspects of her daily work routine, including keeping her informed of upcoming commitments, priorities, and responsibilities and following up appropriately.
- Maintain the CEO’s calendar, including scheduling meetings, personal appointments, speaking engagements, and travel arrangements. Exercise discretion in committing time and evaluating needs.
- Support the CEO with preparation for meetings – including preparing meeting materials, keeping track of meeting progress and follow-up items, and preparing and revising correspondence and other documents, as necessary.
- Answer and direct emails and some calls, and appropriately relay important information promptly and clearly while maintaining confidentiality.
- Coordinate work with other staff as needed, which is vital in coordinating staff efforts.
- Determine priority of matters of attention for the CEO; redirect matters to staff to handle, or handle matters personally, as appropriate.
- Routinely perform a wide variety of support duties both professionally and personally.
- Schedule meetings; assist in the preparation and distribution of meeting agendas and materials.
- Compiling, creating, and finalizing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Maintain electronic and physical filing systems.
- Maintain confidential and sensitive information.
- Attend meetings and take notes of discussions; prepare the initial draft of minutes and summaries.
- Complete various special projects, including creating PowerPoint presentations, financial spreadsheets, special reports, and agenda material.
- Other additional and/or alternative duties as assigned from time to time, including supporting other departments or Executives as needed.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Liaising with other staff and clients.
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Home or personal life maintenance tasks for the CEO as needed.
- Valid driver’s license + insurance
- Availability of up to 10 hours per month with room to grow
- Must be 18 years or older
- Minimum of 1+ years of Executive Assistant or related experience preferred
- Ability to read, write, understand and speak English
- Ability to provide 2 references upon request
Our team works with a limited number of high-end business owners each year to build the foundations they need to fuel their success strategically and operationally. We also help them to determine what roles they need to fill to be able to grow and focus on the highest value activities in their business.
Our client hiring for an Executive Assistant helps leaders, entrepreneurs, and creatives develop the strength, confidence, and skills to speak up and share their voices and talents with the world.
They provide their clients with a proven methodology that enables high-performing leaders to navigate performance anxiety as they trust, own, and express their voices so they can live their legacy today and leave behind a better tomorrow.
Our client is passionate about building a world where more women step into executive and senior leadership roles, lift up the emerging female leaders behind them, and everyone uses their power and privilege to fight for socially-consCEOus policies that normalize diversity and the equitable treatment of all people.
Our client gives women (and their allies) the permission slip and the support they need to become the leaders they were born to be so they can take the lead professionally, personally, and philanthropically.