We are an entrepreneurial, growing, and highly supportive firm located in the heart of New York City. Our position as a midsize firm promotes a work environment that fosters relationship building inside and outside the office.
We care about each other, our clients, the work we do, and the communities in which we live. We have the kind of environment where every employee can develop into their best professional selves, everyone’s contributions matter, and where each employee makes a real difference right from the start. We are a place to challenge and be challenged, to share ideas, and to contribute your ideas and skills as part of an exceptional team. Each day holds an opportunity to make a real impact.
We are seeking a remote, part-time recruiter to aid in sourcing top talent for the firm. The role will support and work closely with the HR department in recruiting efforts to fill openings at all levels and in all departments of the firm.
Essential Responsibilities Include:
- Working closely with HR team to fill all open roles.
- Management of the full cycle recruiting process including sourcing, screening, presentation of candidates, scheduling interviews, reference checks.
- Meet with HR team, attorneys and department heads to learn specific requirements and needs of various searches.
- Sourcing of passive and active candidates through Linkedin.
- Resume review in applicant tracking system.
- Attend weekly HR meeting.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 3-5 years of full-cycle recruiting experience – legal industry or professional services industry experience preferred but not required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be self-directed & efficient in a remote work environment.
- Strong computer and software skills. Experience with Linkedin a plus.
- A strong interest in people with a passion for recruiting and interviewing.
What you will love about us:
We care about your professional and personal growth. Training and developing our team members are at the heart of everything we do. We are committed to cultivating development opportunities for you and helping you achieve your targeted career goals. The firm values your unique characteristics. We foster an inclusive and diverse environment where multiple perspectives are appreciated as we understand that our employees play an intricate role in our firm’s expansion and success.
More about the firm:
We are a pre-eminent full-service firm focused on serving middle-market and larger business clients. We provide high-quality personalized service based on our client’s goals. The strength of the firm lies not only in its experienced attorneys and congenial atmosphere but also in our holistic approach to law – serving businesses and individuals through commercial litigation, general corporate, real estate, construction related matters, trust and estates, employment & labor law, as well as more specialized areas, including securities, not-for-profit and education, taxation, business-related immigration matters, international law, intellectual property, and bankruptcy, among others.
We have been selected by Crain’s NY Business as a Best Places to Work in New York City and have been listed on the National Law Journal’s Hot List of the top 20 mid-sized firms in the nation. Our lawyers have also garnered several prestigious recognitions for their contributions to the profession and their clients, many of our lawyers being ranked in Chambers USA and included among Best Lawyers and Super Lawyers.
We value diversity and recognize that it is an essential component of our culture and is an excellent benefit to our clients. We appreciate the role of having a diverse workforce contributes to our success and the world. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, veteran status, or disability in relation to our recruiting, hiring, and promoting practices. We are currently operating under an optional WFH policy.