As an Intel Recruiter, you will attract new talent to help drive the growth of our organization in the Intelligence Community! This will be accomplished by building a continual flow of new candidates for current and future opportunities. This role focuses on recruiting for all levels of security clearances but specifically CI Poly and above.
What You Will Be Doing :
· Review job requisitions in support of several different customer programs.
· Evaluate employment factors such as job experience, education, and training, skills and certifications, knowledge and abilities.
· Search and qualified candidates with a variety of skills in the fields of IT, Operations, and Learning Management.
· Email and call 35+ people per day
· Tailor resumes, templates, and skills matrixes to job requirements per government-approved formatting.
· Participate in daily delivery meetings with peers and weekly calls with management.
· Work flexible hours virtually but work potentially 40-50 hours a week depending on existing company needs. This includes off-peak hours and occasional weekend support.
· Create a bench of diverse and skilled candidates that are interested in positions related to proposals.
· Intangibles: Self-motivation, strong work ethic, aptitude to learn.
· Strong experience recruiting in the intel space for all security clearance levels, specifically CI poly and above.
· Strong candidate sourcing and networking skills are required.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Experience recruiting in both a prime and subcontracting space, highly desired.
TekMasters considers people our most important asset. Our goal is to attract, retain, and motivate exceptional individuals from every background who share our commitment to the customer, our passion for the mission, our delight for innovation, and our determination to achieve excellence in everything we do.
We offer phenomenal benefits to our employees, allowing them to focus on the mission, knowing that TekMasters is focused on them! Just some of the benefits we offer:
Dollar for dollar 5% 401k match, with immediate vestment
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Multiple Medical Plans from which you can choose.
Flexible Spending Account (FSA) option
Vision / Dental
Paid for Short-term / Long-term Disability
Paid for Group Life Insurance
Employee recognition for anniversaries, birthdays, and customer kudos!
End-of-Life Resources & Planning
We are a small, growth-oriented, federal contractor that delivers professional services in support of the Intelligence & Federal Community. Located outside of Washington D.C., we are a fast-paced group due to the customers’ diversity, types of projects, environments, and roles we support.