If you’re looking for flexible, remote work, and you’re interested in helping college professors create more engaging and impactful courses, this could be the position for you!
We are a leading curriculum publisher where we create experiential lesson plans and experiences for professors to use with their students in colleges and universities throughout the United States and Canada.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about education and who wants to help the professors and students using our materials thrive. In particular, we’re looking for someone who can help with:
- Instructor support: answering questions from instructors while they’re teaching with our material
- Sales follow-ups: touching base with new potential instructors after we’ve had 1-on-1 meetings with them
- Growth: helping to implement our SEO and marketing strategies
This position will offer lots of opportunities to develop entrepreneurial skills of your own and we offer consistent, flexible work that you can complete from any location. In fact, our entire team is remote with members in San Francisco, Cleveland, Seattle, Italy, Amsterdam, etc.
The position will require about 5 – 15 hours per week to start, with the potential to increase if you’re interested.
Here’s what we’re looking for from an Instructor Success Manager:
- Someone passionate about helping teachers. If you’re excited to help instructors, and it shows up in your writing (e.g. follow-up sales emails, customer support tickets, etc.) you’ll be a great fit.
- Someone who is detail-oriented. This role will require the use of a lot of different tools (e.g. WordPress, Hubspot, Mailchimp, etc.) so if you enjoy learning and using new technology, and find that you can execute on detailed instructors, you’ll do great in this role.
- That you deliver results on time, without follow-ups from other team members.
Here’s what we can promise you:
- Consistent, remote, flexible work
- An eagerness to help you succeed
- A fun, family-oriented, organization that’s passionate about improving the educational experience for teachers and students
- Autonomy to set your own schedule
- Input on our growth strategies/approach
- Opportunities to develop your own entrepreneurial skills
To apply, please email email@example.com, with your resume and:
- What’s your ideal working situation for the next 3 – 10 years?
- Have you ever worked in a sales, marketing, or customer support capacity? If so, please tell us about those experiences.
- Do you have any experience in any of the following (all are optional):
- Sales funnel optimization
- Landing page optimization
- HTML editing
- Graphic design
- Video editing
- Finally, please send us a link to a 60-second video of yourself explaining why are you passionate about education, entrepreneurship. or both.
We're changing education from a "read and memorize" model to a fully immersive, experiential one. Starting with university entrepreneurship classes, we're replacing lecture/quiz-based courses with hands-on activities where students design, develop, and launch real companies to develop the skills necessary to thrive in an innovation culture.
If you're passionate about education, entrepreneurship, and changing the way young people think about serving others, learn more about us at TeachingEntrepreneurship.org.
Qualificationscustomer service and/or sales/growth experience