Please do not send email inquiries in regard to this position. Please apply via the “Apply Now” link in the top right of the job post page.
Our ideal applicant will be ready to commit to the mission of Tasha Booth by helping us facilitate a supportive and engaged community for the members of The Agency Thrivemind Program. The Agency Thrivemind is a 12-month paid program for established Done For You Service Providers who are either thinking about growing an agency, or are already running an agency. Our most successful clients are already making a steady income and are ready to make more, with less stress. You will be operating as their business accountability coach. Our ideal candidate is based in the U.S. or Canada and is available during daytime hours. This is a part-time employee position.
- Offer part-time availability, Monday-Friday, for up to 12 students
- Facilitate three 30-minute individual coaching sessions between you and each of your students throughout the year.
- Provide a smooth, supportive, and hands-on onboarding experience
- Support the process by taking and reviewing notes and tracking student progress
- Support students by answering their questions, building a relationship with them, helping them overcome roadblocks
- Weekly to daily (Monday through Friday) correspondence with your students via email and Voxer, responding within 24 hours
- Monthly check-in meetings with the other coaches and Tasha
- Open office hours for students to utilize your coaching are weekly on Tuesdays 9:00am-10:00am Pacific Time, (must be available weekly during this hour)
- Facilitate Monthly Group Coaching sessions
To learn more about Agency Thrivemind, click here.
Tasha Booth is CEO and Founder of The Launch Guild, an Online Business Management and Digital Marketing Implementation Agency that supports high level Coaches & Course Creators.
You may have seen or heard Tasha on her podcast, How She Did That, in her Facebook Group, or as a guest expert in another online educator’s community! Tasha is committed to the advancement of women Virtual Support Pros and believes that economic equality while living in one’s purpose is key! Learn more about Tasha here.