We’ve got plans….big ones. And we need an energetic go-getter to help execute those plans and help us meet–and exceed–targets for our brand in 2023. Are you experienced in reaching the luxury market? Do you understand brand voice and how to execute that voice to grow leads across a variety of sales channels? And, do you know how to analyze the data so we know what’s working and what isn’t?
If so, read on…this might be the job for you. 🙂
// Job Responsibilities
- Develop, nurture, and hold accountable all marketing talent which includes internal team members and external vendors/contractors.
- Work closely with the CEO/Founder to determine the direction to take when determining how best to bring our products and services to the marketplace.
- Participate in developing and optimizing a cross-platform content strategy that supports the brand, driving awareness and traffic, and generating high-quality leads.
- Develop audience growth strategies for search, social, paid, and/or relationship marketing channels.
- Create a marketing content calendar so all messaging moments are coordinated with one another.
- Develop and maintain processes that will ensure brand and voice consistency, along with high quality, conversational and engaging writing for all content.
- Identify media/collaborations to be pursued in media or with people believed to influence the buying habits of identified stakeholders.
- Convert prospects into customers through strategic front-end and back-end promotional activities/customer acquisition activities.
- Create and/or enhance new sales funnels as needed to achieve launch goals.
- Ability to analyze data in order to hypothesize revenue-driving marketing tactics
// ABOUT US
We are a small, busy interior design firm in the Atlanta area. We are expanding our belief and service of “Live Better. Feel Better.” through a variety of channels and activities in the coming months We are creative, driven, and easygoing yet focused.
Our expectations? We’re looking for someone to think & solve, ask & clarify, own & accept. Oh, and have a good time while illustrating the power of how design transforms.