Are you tenacious, driven and love the challenge of technical recruiting? We are currently recruiting for a technical recruiter for a well-established talent acquisition company. The ideal candidates will have a minimum of 5 year’s experience recruiting in technology on positions including Developers, Data Scientists, System Engineers, etc… The position requires someone who is professional, has strong business acumen, tech savvy and eager to learn and grow in a team driven organization. This is a career opportunity for an individual with recruiting experience that enjoys a fast pace and flexible environment with a talented and dynamic team. This person will have the opportunity to learn and grow from some of the industry’s top talent! This position 100% remote and provides flexibility. Ideally looking for someone that can work 30 hours per week. We are willing to consider full-time if that is preferred.
- Partners with hiring manager and/or TR Client Manager to determine staffing needs within specific client budget and/or timeline.
- Depending upon client need will screen resumes, interview candidates, administer appropriate assessments, check reference/background of candidates, and deliver employment offers for both exempt and nonexempt positions.
- Uses traditional and nontraditional resources, such as databases, internet searches, online job fairs, community network events, etc., to identify and attract quality candidates to open positions.
- Develops job descriptions, job announcements, and outreach campaigns to ensure high visibility with potential candidates.
- Manages internal recruiting process, including internal coordination within the team and external coordination with the clients, updating and maintaining ATS systems.
- Follows up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding recruiting process.
- Develops and maintains an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of a high level of service.
- Manages current candidate activity in the applicant tracking system (ATS) and billing within the project time keeping system.
- Manages application/resume file and retention according to company policy.
- Supporting other team members with various tasks as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Ability to meet multiple deadlines and work in a fast pace environment.
Solid time management skills and able to work independently.
Strong technical skills in Microsoft Suite, ATS, and internet search techniques.
Excellent organizational, written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
Ability to develop strong interpersonal relationships and rapport with all levels of leadership, colleagues, organizations and associations.
Minimum of five (5) years recruiting experience with full lifecycle technical recruiting required.
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Prior experience working in a high-volume environment is preferred.
Talent Remedy is a growing outsourced recruiting services provider for clients all over the US in various industries and sectors. We partner with our client’s and work as an extension of them providing top notch recruiting services.