You believe that selling is serving, especially when you’re enrolling people into a program that will be a gamechanger for their business! The thrill of selling gets you pumped to get out of bed in the morning!
You’re a natural communicator and are excellent at opening the portals of possibility for people to see what their potential is.
You want to work with the best in the business and like working for the King of the Category – pushing the ball up a hill is not the business.
You wish you could just get paid to spend your days chatting with people all day, every day while genuinely getting to know people’s dreams, desires and challenges in their business.
You are pretty independent in your work style and like the autonomy to test/experiment/play with what works to secure the sale!
You could sell ice to Eskimos, but only if you knew it would truly enhance their life for the better.
You overcome the toughest objections with ease, grace, calm, and certainty without ever seeming pushy or overstepping.
You are a people person, have positive vibes, high energy, always sound genuine and approachable on video, text, or voice memos.
Picture this: Every single day you come to work in a place that appreciates the work that you do and trusts you to be the go-to for all things making our community the greatest ever.
Where you can truly care about the humans on the other end of the email or zoom call, and your team members acknowledge how much of yourself you put into your job, even though you make it look effortless and flawless.
Where you’re celebrated for your magical talents of creating excellence out of the ordinary and driving massive action + results.
If that sounds like you, you’re in the right place.
As an Inside Sales Representative (Social Seller), your role is to enroll new clients into our sales pipeline through inbound opportunities by helping prospects understand the value of our Done In a Day™ Program.
You will leverage excellent communication skills, deep product knowledge, and business acumen to build relationships with leads.
You will partner closely with the sales team to identify opportunities that otherwise would be left undiscovered.
We are a fast-growing company, focused on burned-out service providers, coaches + consultants replacing their monthly retainers with virtual VIP Days.
Don’t worry – you don’t have to know what VIP Days are or have your own business to be able to learn the ins and outs of this incredible business model.
We are looking for someone to join the company to smash our sales goals while simultaneously maintaining the quality of our community inside the Done In a Day™ program.
You’ll know this job is for you if:
- There’s no greater feeling of accomplishment for you than knowing you’ve solved an issue for someone or done something of value.
- You’re really good at creating and following a plan AND trying to make that plan even better next time. We don’t believe in “this is how it’s always been done.”
- You daydream about finding ways to secure the sale without needing to get the “ok” from your boss.
- Being able to set goals and dominate them is how you roll – hint – you’re probably an Enneagram 3.
- You know that it isn’t all glamorous, and you must track everything to know what works and doesn’t.
- Making data-driven decisions is your forté.
What we’re looking for in our Inside Sales Rep (Social Seller) role:
This role is the perfect fit for someone who wants to work with a dynamic team of women and support some pretty brilliant entrepreneurs. We look for people who want to collaborate and contribute – not just be a task rabbit. You understand that not everything is exciting all the time… sometimes we just need to put our heads down and do the work, so our clients can get the highest value out of everything we create.
*Important: This position is more than just selling a program. We’re looking for someone to cultivate a community of brilliant, kind + change-making entrepreneurs, be an innovative and strategic thinker, and make sure that we are attracting the right fit clients for our incredible program! We also want you to find the gaps in our current sales process and suggest tests/experiments get even better results.
How ‘bout we skip right ahead to the meat of it? Our small business is completely virtual. We’re biased — but we are pretty sure we are the coolest place to work for, ever. And we really believe that we are changing the way entrepreneurs experience freedom in their businesses (you will see what we mean when you check out our website!).
Honestly, the job is not all unicorns and rainbows (although it is pretty magical) — there is some good news and there is some bad news…
Let’s get the bad news out of the way first:
- The hours can be weird. Most weeks are standard but we do have 2 virtual events that may mean off hours like debriefs later in the evening. So, if you’re looking to squeeze out more work next to your other 5 clients, then this is no longer the “coolest” job ever, it just became the “suckiest” and probably isn’t a good fit.
- We’re looking for someone who can feel like this is their full-time home, and this is NOT a fit for someone who is looking to build their own business.
- Review points 1 & 2.
Now let’s talk about the good stuff:
1. Our office is virtual…which means you can wear yoga pants, pajamas, or a costume. Really the idea is that you can wear whatever you want. Just think of the amazing money you’ll be saving on ‘work clothes’ and the time in the morning that you won’t have to spend on travel and clogging your pores with makeup. We only ask that you’re available for our weekly team meeting + a few internal meetings here and there.
2. The work is fun, fresh, and dynamic. You will be working directly with our team and clients and helping us with a mix of projects to improve results.
3. We’re not big on stress. So, while we will expect you to work efficiently and get things done, we focus on open communication and getting things done rather than perfect. We’re not big on double-checking your work or having a bunch of back and forths just to get a task done – plus we aren’t an expert in most of the tasks you will be doing, which is why we need you to take charge and get ‘er done the best way you know-how!
4. The hours are super flexible + we support families. We will work with your schedule to get a routine that works for you and your life. Rather work mid-morning until mid-afternoon? Cool, we can do that too. But we are only looking into citizens of the United States as this is a full-time employee position.
5. You will experience things, do things, grow and make decisions on things that no typical Inside Sales Reps would ever allow you to do. You will be able to dictate the work that you do and help guide the direction of the client’s success.
6. You’ll have a ton of autonomy, we encourage your intrapreneurial drive. There will be lots of opportunities to bring your ideas to the table and boss us around when you need us to get things done. Seriously — we want you to take charge and be creative to get the results! We’re allergic to micromanaging….no really.
7. Our team is BIG on personal and professional development. We love learning Strengthsfinder, Enneagram, Human Design – oh my! This happens monthly and is a fun way to spend time together virtually.
8. You don’t have to run your own business! Maybe you’ve been around that block, and it wasn’t for you. Now you can have all the benefits of supporting people to create their dream businesses that provide freedom, without all the headaches + expenses of actually building your own empire. It’s like the best of both worlds! You don’t want the pressures of marketing + growing your own business.
Now, let’s talk more about the job:
1. You need to be the type of person who loves selling and helping people overcome mindset hesitations to transform their business. Every day you will be focused on your zone of genius (sales) in a fun and genuine way without the stress of running your own business.
2. You’re fired up about our mission to help more business owners hit their revenue goals with less client hours. Our entire mission as a business is to eliminate the word burnout from online service providers’ vocabulary. We truly want business owners to experience the freedom they sought when they first started their business.
3. You will be communicating with our client, community + the team. So, you need to enjoy talking with people and giving/getting direction, and be able to do it with love + empathy…even if you’re having a crappy day. High emotional intelligence is vital to this role, as is the ability to have difficult conversations with our clients from time to time when they hit a wall and need some tough love.
4. You need to nail down the details. You don’t need to race through work and get things done half-assed (that’s the exact opposite mindset we need). I need you to have an eye for the bigger picture + how things fit together and be able to nail the details that match and get them done efficiently.
5. You need to be comfortable on audio + video. We focus mainly on social selling so there is a lot of text however we do send follow-up audios and videos to create a warm container for conversation.
6. You are obsessed with numbers and conversion rates. Our expected results are 30 enrollments per month during evergreen and 100 enrollments during our 2 virtual conferences. You will also be in charge of bringing in at least 50 applications from our pre-application generators (quiz, freebie + $37 training) every month. We currently have a backlog of over 10,000 leads ready to be nurtured! You will need to accept + message newly accepted applicants within 12-24 hours of applying. Responses + follow-up is MAJOR and will need to be within 12-24 hours. We do not expect weekend responses except during our virtual conference.
7. You love to have and create clear expectations. You’re really good at taking a wisp of an idea, or a casual comment from a client and turning it into a resource that drives results.
8. You are meticulously proactive in your work. We’re looking for someone who understands the difference between efficiency (👍) and productivity (👎) and gets sh*t done. (Oh and we occasionally swear during zoom meetings…not much…). We don’t want to have to come to you and say “why are sales down this week or month?” We want someone who will be proactive in figuring out the breakdown + 3 solutions to potentially resolve it.
9. You share our company values. We value excellence, approachability, connection, deliberateness and inclusivity. In addition, we believe Black Lives Matter, we stand for gender equality, and we are actively investing in and working to build an equitable, inclusive, anti-racist company from the inside out. We encourage you to apply if you share those values.
In short, your job is to help us in any way you can drive our mission forward + continue to improve the experience and results for our clients. And to have fun at work, lots of fun (who wants a job that isn’t fun?!?).
But what I don’t expect is perfection for you to qualify for this job. Tools are teachable, but we do expect you to have a solid understanding of the online business world. We expect intelligence, energy, organization, resourcefulness and a get it done attitude.
Some things you’ll be responsible for:
- Partner with the coaching department and operations department to iterate on strategy, optimize deal flow, and improve lead quality.
- Reach out to engaged leads in our community who have raised their hand to say they are interested in creating + selling a VIP Day.
- Message engaged followers who watch and interact on our social pages.
- Check-in with and re-engage leads every 30/60/90 days.
- Review applications, send acceptance letters and answer questions from leads in the pipeline.
- Direct message all leads and applicants interested in our program.
- Answer all questions about the program and overcome objections via direct social messages.
- Use both voice memos and text-based messaging to communicate with engaged leads.
- Have conversations, learn about our clients and customers and leave them with an amazing experience so they feel seen, heard, and understood.
- Maintain and update our lead management database (Airtable) with up-to-date and intimate knowledge of current warm leads.
- Maintain and update our response library of reusable responses to common questions, objections, and how to handle these situations.
- Become an expert in our lead management database (Airtable) so you can navigate our systems easily.
- Track important metrics related to conversion rates and objections.
- Document all interactions and findings with leads in our CRM, and create a seamless handoff process to our Head of Community/Enrollment.
- Create and capture new systems + processes to keep track of our database of over 5,500 leads + 1400 past applicants.
- Know our Done In a Day™ program inside and out and be able to answer any question about what’s included, what the outcomes are, what the bonuses are, the support that’s included, etc…
- Attend and support our virtual conferences and events.
What does success look like in this role?
- 30 enrollments per evergreen month
- 100 enrollments per virtual conference (twice a year)
- Response time of 12-24 hours with messages relating to accepted applications + objections (most weekends not included)
- Daily follow up with all leads
- Follow up with leads every 30/60/90 days
Experience Bonus Points (not required):
Experience as selling in the online marketing industry
Experience selling with voice and text messages
- Be confident on video, audio and a clear communicator in text
- Available for weekly and monthly team calls
- Have high emotional intelligence
- Willingness to follow and create systems + processes
- Very empathetic and strong communication skills
- Competent with technical issues
- Comfortable operating autonomously
- Be an independent, self-starter who executes tasks on time and with a high level of attention to detail!
- Extremely proactive
- Comfortable having difficult conversations
- Take direction well and thrive in a high-performing team. Be loyal, hardworking, and comfortable in a fast-paced small-business environment where priorities can change quickly.
We will train you on the Done In a Day™ system, so don’t worry if you don’t know the ins and outs of that yet, but we are looking for someone who is passionate about the work we do and continue to improve how we deliver that work.
This job description is not all-inclusive and certain activities, duties, or responsibilities may be required of the employee as needed.
We will likely get 100+ applications for this role and we simply don’t have time to interview that many candidates, so make this stand out if you want a job that will change the entire trajectory of your life.
If this is a job that gets you so excited that you would even do it for free, we would totally accept that offer from you. But if you prefer compensation (and we totally get it…we prefer getting paid as well) this is what we offer:
- The rate for this role will be $3,200/month base with room to grow as you grow and add more value to the company and our clients. We have a tiered commission schedule depending on # of sales each month. This will be discussed later in the process.
- This is a full-time employee position.
- This is a virtual role, so you can work from wherever is most comfortable — but we require you have US citizenship as this will be an employee position.
Other benefits and perks:
- Health insurance for single and families
- Internet stipend to cover your internet costs
- Monthly cleaning stipend to ensure your house is spic and span (one less thing on your to-do list)
- Monthly team development sessions to learn our Strengthsfinder, Enneagram, etc… together
- Annual team retreat with fun and work together!
- A new laptop so you can work in style
- And many other fun surprises along the way
Systems Saved Me, a company that serves online solo entrepreneurs, is hiring an Inside Sales Representative (Social Seller). Our mission is to help eliminate the word burnout from online service providers' vocabulary. We do that by helping online service providers replace their monthly retainers with virtual VIP Days. We are an awesome all-women team working remotely all over the world.
QualificationsExperience in sales previously Extra bonus points if within the online marketing industry