Location: Remote (ideally located in UT or TX)
Weekly Hours: approximately 10 hours/week
We are a fast growing agency looking for a strong business savvy person to join us as our Business Operations Manager. In this role, you will support the CEO in all aspects of business, accounting and human resources matters. The individual who fills this role must be an assertive individual who is confident in tackling high level business functions including business compliance reporting, accounting and payroll, and human resources functions.
We are a distributed, remote company. This role is approximately 8-10 hours per week. We believe in schedules that allow us to do our best work and maintain a great work-life balance. We work hard during our work time, we’re creative, and we deliver incredible results for our clients.
General Business Operations
- Tracking and paying annual business fees
- Participates in monthly staff meetings
- Assists with setting up new business processes and services
- Supports the owner with all business operations needs
- Processing invoices for clients
- Managing payroll processing, ensuring all employment taxes are being processed accurately and setting up payroll tax status in new states
- Paying other business invoices
- Streamlining accounting processes and tracking for higher efficiency
- Works with bookkeeping partner to provide details for accounting reports
- Completes monthly Profit and Loss report for the owner’s review
- Ensures affiliate payouts are processed monthly
Human Resources Responsibilities
- Works to move contractors into the organization as employees
- Ensures all employee paperwork is collected
- Ensures all employment law compliance standards are being met
- Creates policies and procedures for employees
- Assists with hiring of new employees
- Purchases gifts for employees birthdays and holidays
- A business minded person will tackle any business operations needs.
- Assertive and confident in finding answers
- Ensures all business practices are complying with employment and business laws and regulations.
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and organized
- Has some experience with human resources and accounting.
- Ability to work independently
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets
- Knowledge of Google Sheets, Gusto and Quickbooks is helpful
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
HOW TO APPLY
Send an email with your name and ‘Business Operations Manager” in the subject line.
In the body of the email include (in this exact order, please…):
*Where you live
*Your Myers-Briggs personality type
*Your desired hourly pay rate
*Your available hours/week and desired hours.
*Your experience with general business operations, accounting, and human resources.
*Your superhero power!
Successful Ads Club is your home for paid advertising success. We offer world class training & unparalleled live daily support. You will learn our play by play strategy, which comes from spending 10’s of millions on advertising online and generating many tens of millions more in real revenue. We take the pain out of the process and teach our proprietary and proven system so you can succeed with advertising. Whether you want to get better results, scale your business through advertising, or just get started with ads – we’re here for you.