Are you social media savvy, a wizard with words and diligent about deadlines?
Do you enjoy building and managing relationships?
Can you come up with creative ideas to create click-worthy content?
STOP! Important – please look at our Instagram account and only proceed if you feel a connection to the work that we do! @styledsettings
We are looking for an Influencer Marketing and Social Media Associate to join our growing Marketing and Brand Relations team at Styled Settings, your go-to destination for everything you need to prep, cook and serve beautiful meals. Whether it’s a pop of color on your countertop or a shiny new pot in your oven, we strive to make magic from the mundane by bringing freshness and style into the kitchen.
Our brand is rapidly growing and the demand on social for our products is as well! We are seeking someone to play a central role in confidently leading influencer campaigns across Instagram and TikTok, identifying new marketing channels and opportunities for the business, liaising and communicating with influencers on an ongoing basis and assisting with the implementation of an overall marketing and brand relations strategy.
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns across Instagram and TikTok
- Review influencer contracted deliverables and provide feedback accordingly
Track and analyze metrics and ROI on marketing efforts with the ability to make strategic, data-driven recommendations for future campaigns
- Ongoing identification and qualification of new influencer talent
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies and influencers to inform our marketing efforts
- Manage communications with key influencers on an ongoing basis
- Oversee the curation of social media content calendar:
- Continuously monitor UGC from influencers, and influencer campaigns selecting key posts for inclusion in the upcoming content calendar
- Monitoring decor/influencer trends (social listening, platform monitoring) and suggest content to the creative creation team members.
- Use analytics, insights and social listening reports to make improved content suggestions and digital engagement
- Research and suggest hashtags for maximum exposure
- Curate the creative content our team produces into a calendar to ensure the content we publish on socials adds value to our audience and keeps our brand tone and feel consistent.
- Work closely with our content 2-3 content producers and copy-writer to ensure the visual post and caption is engaging and has clear goals and CTA’s
- Engage with comments to our posts on social media
- Create and manage weekly and monthly reports for social media. Provide benchmarks and references with clear learnings for future planning.
- Monitor competitor activity and social trends on a weekly basis to ensure brand remains relevant.
This is not required, but if you have any writing, photography or videography skills, or photoshop experience please make sure to let us know!
What you offer:
- Proven experience in social media, marketing and influencer management across Instagram and TikTok
- Strong knowledge of social media metrics and content performance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to adopt our unique brand tone and voice
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines and juggle multiple tasks
- Outstanding project management skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and strategic thinking skills
- Impeccable relationship management abilities
- Passion for our brand and products and a commitment to going the extra mile when necessary
- Experience with G Suite, Slack and project management software (ClickUp) preferred
What we offer:
- We want to bring on someone who values what we value — teamwork, excellence, authenticity, learning, accountability, and integrity. In other words, we want you to fit in here!
- This is an opportunity for you to take on exciting responsibilities, build on your already strong skill set and help us achieve our goals, in a work environment that is fast-paced, dynamic and fun.
- You will have the flexibility to work from wherever you want
- Flexible hours – at least 50% of your working hours should overlap with our core team schedule of Monday to Friday between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST — some weekend flexibility is required to ensure that social media engagement and influencers are responded to.
Our promise to you is to invite you to be a part of a culture that thrives on continuous learning, collaboration, creativity, and work/life balance.
About Styled Settings:
At Styled Settings, we believe in the beauty of elevating everyday moments. That’s why we create thoughtful kitchenware that’s functional, beautiful and made to last as long as the memories you make with your loved ones. We’ve made it our mission to make kitchen experiences more vibrant and joyful and create products that we’re personally excited to reach for over and over again.
As a small and awesome team of passionate individuals, we work diligently to bring our products to life, all the way from the initial design concept to being in a customer’s home. We love to showcase our products in real life, and partnering with trusted influencers is a core part of our marketing strategy. We hope you’ll join us in spreading joy in the kitchen!
- Send your resume and respond telling me why you think this role would be the right fit for you – what relevant knowledge, passion and experience you have that we just need you!
- Fill in this google form
- Tell us more about you! Take this short one-way video interview conducted by your future and awesome manager, Julia
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills. The ability to communicate clearly in a super friendly manner, both in writing and verbally, in order to build trust and cultivate relationships with customers and our little team is paramount.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Be able to identify issues and resolve problems in a timely manner using creativity and good judgment.
- Being able to learn and implement quickly (in particular to growing the Facebook Group)
- You must possess the Ability to Gather Feedback and Provide Innovative Insight (FB + Customer Comments, Reviews, Emails)
- You must be well versed in social media, especially Facebook Groups
We look forward to find the right person, we hope its you!