I need an experienced, seasoned B2B cold caller & appointment-setter. I’ll supply the list of leads, and you’ll do the phone outreach.
You MUST use Pipedrive (for logging info on calls made) and CallRail (for making & recording calls).
For each of the leads (i.e., companies in the list I’ll provide you), you’ll need you to:
1. Identify decision-makers’ names and email addresses.
2. Confirm if they use a specific enterprise software application.
3. Determine if either of 2 specific areas are pain points on a scale of 1-5.
4. Set appointment if the lead seems like a fit for either of the 2 areas.
1. Reply with the word “GREENHOUSE” at the top of your reply.
2. Tell me what you like best about cold outreach.
3. What’s your favorite tip for getting past gatekeepers?
Consulting services and software tools for professional services firms.