As Executive Assistant you will work directly with the CEO and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties. You will provide virtual support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will handle anything the CEO needs support with from calendar management to booking travel itinerary and project management.
- Coordinate executive communications, including calls, responding to emails and interfacing with vendors and team.
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners.
- Event Planning
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
- Act as a liaison between CEO and affiliates, or future staff.
- Assist the CEO in completing critical deliverables, including preparing spreadsheets and documents as needed.
- Working with CEO to schedule or cancel various appointments
- Calendar management for CEO
15 hours a week/ 1099/ $25-$28/hr
Sterling Griffin is an Investor, Comedian, Actor, Athlete and LifeChanger.