The Account Manager is capable and motivated to succeed with the following responsibilities:
- New Account Sales. Source and cultivate new leads. Build and maintain client relationships and expand the network of schools in blueprint. Conduct sales calls with new leads and receive supply lists for competitive quoting. Serve as the main point of contact for leads and sales. Collaborate with the team to identify and grow new opportunities.
- Account Retention. Understand standard and unique features of all existing school partnerships within territory. Maintain relationships with relevant school or parent organization contacts as needed. Renew agreements with partners for the upcoming school year. Coordinate and communicate in a timely manner all required information for annual service between school and company each year, such as updated school supply lists, quotes, marketing materials, and delivery dates.
- Account Maintenance. Help prepare and communicate supply kit price quotes based on new school supply lists each year. Review quotes to ensure 100% accuracy and approval from school customers. Assist in new school year online order submissions. Coordinate and schedule deliveries for supply kits.
- Marketing. Understand all service details and options for both parent customers and school partners. Coordinate with territory marketing efforts including lead generation through email, phone, and networking. Update CRM with current status on current partners.
- Customer Service. Coordinate important communication and decisions with parent organization leadership including marketing materials, submission deadlines, and delivery dates.
Who we are
Sprout School Supplies provides customized prepackaged school supply kits that contain the exact,teacher approved school supplies for your students.
Sprout continues to grow as a grassroots company with a social mission, having served over 100,000 students at hundreds of schools across a dozen states and helped give close to $1,000,000 to school communities.