Interested applicants: Please send resume and experience.
Operations and Account Manager
We are looking for one exceptional candidate to join our team as an Operations and Account Manager in a flexible, part-time role for 15-30 hours per week that is well suited to experienced office professionals with families that seek a supportive work-life balance. You will work directly with our management team on fun and challenging projects as part of a company with a positive social mission and impact.
Responsibilities as an Operations Manager will include work with Senior Leadership to provide Sales Ops and Vendor Management Support, as well as monthly to quarterly performance reports and strategic input on marketing, product development, and sales objectives.
The Account Manager prepares, coordinates, and supervises relationship development with current school community partners within a defined local territory. The qualified candidate possesses a high level of enthusiasm, interpersonal skills, attention-to-detail, organization, autonomy, and trustworthiness.
The Operations and Account Manager is capable and motivated to succeed with some to all of the following responsibilities:
- Operations Management. Support general administrative and office tasks including data entry, purchase order submission and vendor management, and organizational materials. Sales Ops support and quote preparation. Participate in the creation and development of marketing strategy and materials including website content, emails, print materials, displays, events, sponsorship, and other promotional efforts.
- Reporting. Provide monthly and quarterly status reports and sales projections for prospective, new, and current partners.
- Account Retention. Understand standard and unique features of all existing school partnerships within the territory. Maintain relationships with relevant school or parent organization contacts as needed. Renew agreements with partners for the upcoming school year. Coordinate and communicate in a timely manner all required information for annual service between school and company each year, such as updated school supply lists, quotes, marketing materials, and delivery dates.
- Account Maintenance. Help prepare and communicate supply kit price quotes based on new school supply lists each year. Review quotes to ensure 100% accuracy and approval from school customers.
- Marketing. Understand all service details and options for both parent customers and school partners. Coordinate with territory marketing efforts including lead generation through email, phone, and networking. Update CRM with current status on current partners.
- Customer Service. Coordinate important communication and decisions with parent organization leadership including marketing materials, submission deadlines, and delivery dates.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year university
- Strong proficiency with email, word processing, Excel, and CRM software
- Maintain higher availability during peak seasonal months
- Access to the Internet and personal phone
The Operations and Account Manager will receive a starting base pay of $15-25 per hour commensurate with experience and performance. In addition, the role will provide opportunities for annual bonuses based on performance.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $25.00 /hour
Who we are
Sprout School Supplies provides customized prepackaged school supply kits that contain the exact,teacher approved school supplies for your students.
Sprout continues to grow as a grassroots company with a social mission, having served over 100,000 students at hundreds of schools across a dozen states and helped give close to $1,000,000 to school communities.