Hi! I’m Danielle. My health coaching business has been a one-woman show for long enough and I am ready to step into growing a team to support this work that I have felt called to do. I hope you’ll consider joining me and helping other moms like us be successful in living healthier happier lives.
I am a plant-based health and wellness coach in my 3rd year of business. I am also a mother of four young kids, so I only work 10-12 hours a week. The administrative workload of my business is growing and I am ready to hire a VA to help take some of those things off of my plate. I am looking for someone who is willing to take on just another two or three hours of work a week for now, with potential for more.
Here are some examples of the first initial tasks I would like to hand off:
1. Uploading my weekly videos to YouTube and IGTV along with the pre-written description & tags I will provide.
2. Monitoring my free private Facebook group for new member requests, record their intake info, admit them to the group, and add their email to Mailchimp to send free offer if requested.
3. Other one-off, as needed administrative tasks as they arise: purchasing & shipping welcome gifts to new clients (using amazon)
Spark Health Coaching LLC is my private practice, online health coaching business. I offer online coaching & education primarily for women and mothers who are ready to seriously improve their health by upgrading their nutrition, prioritizing self-care, and taking charge of their habits.
My paid online services include:
- 1x1 health & wellness coaching in 3 month and 6 month packages
- 6-week group coaching intensives
- Monthly membership program (includes a private facebook group, email coaching access, and monthly member coaching calls over Zoom)
My paid products are:
- $20 PDF download of The Healthier Home Family Meal Plan
- (coming in 2020) Online Course (the Why, What, and How of Upgrading to Plant-Based Nutrition)
My online presence & social media outlets include:
- A YouTube Channel (posts weekly) - "Healthy Living with Danielle Dinkelman
- Instagram feed (posts once or twice a week if I'm lucky) - @dd.healthcoach
- Facebook business page: Danielle Dinkelman - Health Coach (linked to my IG feed)
- Free private Facebook group: "Healthy Living with Danielle Dinkelman (post daily; live videos weekly)
I am physically located in Springville Utah and am very active in the health & plant-based nutrition community here. I run a free monthly plant-based potluck, teach monthly cooking classes (paid service), and appear regularly as a speaker at health & nutrition related events, conferences, and retreats.